Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

FNL order sysytem be on some weird ish, got shipping confirmation on a 7th pair.
damn bruh haha. not relative to this thread but finally copped jason markks shoe cleaner for the first time today along with my pair. hopefully they do the job.

i think they're very comfortable, but I'm glad I'm me and like them, I see people wearing some fruity kicks around my city with matching rainbow outfits looking like straight up clowns.  
Lol very true but I'm not one of them. Forgot to mention I'm a bigger guy and bigger guys need a lot of midsole. Not hating on the 1. Def top 3 in the Jordan line up but to me wearing them is a chore. Still an amazing shoe though

if you read my post legit check first. I for one am not going on there spending 250 plus on shoes people got from the flea market. NBC nightly news along with other media groups have gone over this a million times. Do what you want i don't care. I'm just saying I'm not wasting my time going on there and going thru getting "legit checks" my opinion.
So how do I go about doing a LEGIT check on here? By the way, if the seller has 100% feedback with lots of transactions Im not concerned about fakes. If they show a receipt and the pics look legit to me I will buy.

Just my 2 cents but why are people feeding the lurkers and lazy people with links? If you want a shoe then join the forum, research, contribute. These new guys and lurkers swoop in on release day and then peace out until next shoe. Doesn't make for much of a sense of community on the forum.

I actually did get these this time (got lucky) so it's not me being salty. I just think the forum would be better without a bunch of newbs asking for links all morning and then bragging about copping multiples to sell because someone who put in the time and research helped them out.

Sorry for the rant, leftover frustrations from the Bred 1 thread I suppose! :smile:

I've only been an official member of NT since about the release of the Oreo 5's, but ever since then I've been contributing and trying to help everyone who's had a question that I could actually answer, I've been on this thread since it was about 4 pages in probably, so not all of us are here to take advantage of those that are full of wisdom. I feel your pain and do understand where you are coming from but not all of us new guys are the same.

nah if he had problems like i did it makes sense. every time i him submit, i get the splash page. i went back, hit submit again, splash page. no email confirmation, order history blank, but 4 shipping confirmations within the hour. i went back to my account a minute ago and now i see it in my history. 

lmao i had the opposite experience all orders that I hit submit on at the splash screen were promptly refunded, I did get through for 1 pair successfully, shipping confirmed, but the rest were all canceled.

i had the FNL early link forwarded to my iphone from twitter at 7:55 i think its bullcrap that FNL has early links messing up other peoples chances of copping. i didnt cop btw i got pretty far surprisingly on my iphone and let the pair go. :smh:

If it makes you feel any better I had about two Finish Line links given to me last night and did the whole 10 minutes before in my case 7am (CST) thing and all I kept getting was product 7 something not found. So then I went to twitter since it was about 10min after 7am and I started clicking on all the links from Finish Line, Foot Locker, Nike, Champs, East Bay, and nothing worked for another 5+ minutes. I finally manually searched finishline.com and the Jordan Infrared 3lab5 when Finish Line when Finish Line started tweeting out that 8, 9, and 13 were sold out. The only thing that helped me was that the size I needed and the last to go was a size 11 and had no issues checking out, no spinning wheel or whatever everyone else mentioned. I was already signed in and had my billing, shipping and everything else up to date so the only thing that took up about a minute or two was googling a coupon and thankfully I found a $20 off code. Today was my lucky day I guess since I could have gotten cart jacked. I'm still a rookie doing rookie mistakes.

Back
Top Bottom