Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

nthat.gif
Jus started my day, got some well needed rest from being up since 415am yesterday trying to secure a 2nd pair, as im doing my usuall wake up ritual on the toilet i refreshed my gmail on my phone and i see a FNL Confirmation for my sz 10.5. I was Shocked and had to wipe the crust out my eyes n look again. The confirmation was sent at 137pm 8hrs later after the release. I thought i didnt get thru becuase every time i checked out i was getting CC error and i was paying with a debt card. No bots jus og fingerwork lol.. What a way to start the new year!! In my city Only 5 stores had them n they all did raffles. Thanks Shoe Gods!!! will post pics wen 2nd pair arrives. missed out on the bel airs u think its a good trade for these or even the Fear 5?

Just a heads up... went into the Shoe Palace in Gilroy today and they didnt have any 35'z in stock to pick up.  I thought that was their main store, so found their response a bit odd.  Then again they may not have liked me enough to fill me in.  Nothing against them,  but these types of stores usually only sell to loyal customers when they have exclusive shoes left over.  Actually had an owner of one of their stores tell me this directly.  

I must have gotten really lucky then

I called FNL to use my rewards on the shoes I purchased therethis month. It took a while to apply all if them but their customer service was great as usual.

Last edited:
These might be the best quality Js I copped all year. My pair was FLAWLESS! No glue, no smeared paint, nothing. And that leather sock liner...too dope. JB should make that standard. Makes you actually are wearing a luxury shoe. Congrats to all that copped! 

Back
Top Bottom