Jordan Retro 4 "White/Metallic Sil-Pure Platinum" $190 May 13th 2017 *pics pg 1*

$130 with tax and shipping, hoping for a discount code soon. An extra 20% and it's automatic cop.

Nike ain't gonna let the mass eat for dirt cheap. Still gotta pay up some dough for Jays unless you happen to find some scraps down the line.

Last edited:
I copped . Was on the fence about these and Nike Plus offers free shipping . Really good sale today . I do wish the Pure Money 7's didn't look like crap or would have copped those too .

Wow never seen Nike drop a $190 retro to $114
This has be a first
Except for the ms4 but that was a flash sale
Eat well while you can [emoji]128077[/emoji]
FYI if you don't see your size on NDC
There are more sizes available on snkrs

Last edited:
Nephew needed back to school shoes.

Problem solved. He been begging me for some retros since he's gonna start high school and his mom can't really afford em. Glad to see my mans shine.
That is what it's all about! Sharing the love. 

Me and my lady just did the same for her nieces and nephews.

Had to go black yin yangs and girls pink blacktoes (valentines) though.

They be tearing their ish up being in grade and middle school lol. 

No way would them whites not be yellow and brown by weeks end. 

That is what it's all about! Sharing the love. 
Me and my lady just did the same for her nieces and nephews.
Had to go black yin yangs and girls pink blacktoes (valentines) though.
They be tearing their ish up being in grade and middle school lol. 
No way would them whites not be yellow and brown by weeks end. 

Man that's a huge reason my sis won't cop my lil ones kicks. That and their feet grow way too fast. Lil man is already a size 13 and he's just starting 9th grade. He been begging me for kicks all year but I told him to wait until high school when it matters more.

My soon to be born nephew is due in October
I already copped the lil one 2 pair of Jordan's
I got them for $20 each pair of 12 blue suede and 13 brave blues
Both came with a lil hat lol

Copped two for $115 each.  Used a gift card also for 25$ off!  Today was a good day.  Nike/JB letting the masses eat, drowning out the other competitors.  At this rate, even my old father will wear Jordan!  Why wear Under armour, when you can wear Jordan nowadays 

Infant shoes are kinda different. I actually had my first kid in May. He's got a ton of kicks already but i can almost always find deals for baby shoes and most don't sell out.

My son shouldn't need shoes until he is like 2 but I've also reduced my personal shopping so that I can get him cool kicks.

Last edited:
Yeah I agree infant shoes are kinda pointless and somewhat a waste of money
It was an impulse buy, saw them at the outlets
They look so cute tho

Wow never seen Nike drop a $190 retro to $114
This has be a first
Except for the ms4 but that was a flash sale
Eat well while you can [emoji]128077[/emoji]
FYI if you don't see your size on NDC
There are more sizes available on snkrs
Yes bro! I ate as well. Couldn't pass them up with the $50 disco also...$73.88 for some pure moneys is all money! [emoji]128176[/emoji] [emoji]128176[/emoji]

Man that's a huge reason my sis won't cop my lil ones kicks. That and their feet grow way too fast. Lil man is already a size 13 and he's just starting 9th grade. He been begging me for kicks all year but I told him to wait until high school when it matters more.
I don't have kids, but I sure as hell wouldn't be paying hundreds of dollars for them to tear up shoes.  Hell, I didn't have my first pear of Js until I was 16 (and my feet have actually shrunk since then), which were heavily discounted.  I don't see the point when they are just gonna run them into the ground or grow out of them.  My shoes...  I will have until they die of natural causes.

This price though...  makes me wish I had waited, but honestly, I have already wore these shoes more than any other pair that I have bought this year, and will probably be my go to pair for most outfits.  I should double up, but with so many different shoes always coming out I feel stupid buying 2 pairs of the same shoe.  I will wait until they retro it again.

View media item 2487474
I had a gift card debit card for $50 from work as a birthday gift last year and it was an instant cop at this price. Dashed over to Walgreens and bought a nike gift card amd finalized purchased using that...out of pocket was too good.

Last edited:
I want these but I don't.

It irritates me that I have a $20 off $100 birthday coupon that doesn't apply. Also have a $35gc that would work.

Idk that I will wear all white shoes.

Copped two for $115 each.  Used a gift card also for 25$ off!  Today was a good day.  Nike/JB letting the masses eat, drowning out the other competitors.  At this rate, even my old father will wear Jordan!  Why wear Under armour, when you can wear Jordan nowadays 
True. People not into Jordan's may hop on retro's. The discounted prices are that of retail running shoes. Get a retro for the price of an average running shoe. lol. 

Haha I would love to see a senior citizen rocking some pure money 4's
That would make my day lol
I'll be like "nice shoes old man"

Last edited:
I could totally see a mall walker wearing these.  Someone told me they look like some NBs once

Haha I would love to see a senior citizen rocking some pure money 4's
That would make my day lol
I'll be like "nice shoes old man"

I've seen older/completely uninformed people wearing Jordans and AF1s plenty of times because they were on sale or something I imagine. It's a strange sight lol.

I've seen a ton of older people wear retros their kids either gave them or just passed down.

I may be wrong but that's how I assume a lot of homeless ppl would end up with heat (well before sneaker culture got so big)

Back
Top Bottom