Jordan Retro 4 "White/Metallic Sil-Pure Platinum" $190 May 13th 2017 *pics pg 1*

I've seen a ton of older people wear retros their kids either gave them or just passed down.

I may be wrong but that's how I assume a lot of homeless ppl would end up with heat (well before sneaker culture got so big)

My 75 year old father is still wearing my OG chutney 13 low. I passed down the old grey suede xiv. I also bought him a pair of last shot retro XIV and the triple black Bron 8. He has a decent lil collection lol. Quite a few people def got a kick out of seeing him in those kind of shoes, especially after they dried up and his are still very clean.

My 75 year old father is still wearing my OG chutney 13 low. I passed down the old grey suede xiv. I also bought him a pair of last shot retro XIV and the triple black Bron 8. He has a decent lil collection lol. Quite a few people def got a kick out of seeing him in those kind of shoes, especially after they dried up and his are still very clean.

My dad was the same way before I had a second growth spurt. He's a 10.5 and I'm a 13.

Your mom has to be extremely tall

I'm adopted and we don't know anything regarding my biological parents.

So who knows. I'm only 5'11 but had scoliosis as a teen and lost some height due to my spinal curvature. I'm still about 4" shorter than I should be.

Price isn't that bad on SNKRS, still holding out for $100 or less...[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️

Just grabbed a pair for $114 at nike's website! Can't be used with any coupon though. Still can't go wrong at that price... pre-creased or not lol.

I'm glad that I waited out for a bit. Recently grabbed the Motorsports fro $108 out the door from FTA.

Just grabbed a pair for $114 at nike's website! Can't be used with any coupon though. Still can't go wrong at that price... pre-creased or not lol.

I'm glad that I waited out for a bit. Recently grabbed the Motorsports fro $108 out the door from FTA.

RUVILLA has them at $114 also. No tax and free shipping for some.

^ You beat me by a sec lol
Ruvilla now has these for $115 also
No tax if it applies to you

https://www.ruvilla.com/brands/jord...4-retro-pure-money-white-metallic-silver.html

Holy crud
City Blue really made big money big time ($133)
30% off Pure Money doesn't worth it. Lesson learned.

On sale at FA for $150 and I used my military disco which brought it down to $120... hella clean!

Attachments

• 20170802_001450.jpg
    20170802_001450.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 29
Guys RuVilla is the first to discount everything I learned

RuVilla $112 Pure$4
RuVilla $112 Alternate MS4 (sale ended)

The next on the chopping block will be WC5

Wouldn't it be the red suedes or something
Yeah maybe red suede 5s
But WC5s are more popular than red suede 5s

one thing I figured out

Is that only a few of us will be lucky enough to get $112 disco

I called Oneness & Centre214
Both have under 4 pairs left for sz 9.5 & sz 10.

I'm talking about 1 pair left in Oneness for sz 10. That serious.

The RuVilla $112 deal for Away MS4 was sold out after it happened for 4 hours ...... to be the lucky one you need to monitor this all the time.

Time is more important than $30. I pulled the trigger on $144 WC5s.

Last edited:
Still any good deals for these and 4s black motorsports? I'd like to double up, really liked both cws

Yeah maybe red suede 5s
But WC5s are more popular than red suede 5s

one thing I figured out

Is that only a few of us will be lucky enough to get $112 disco

I called Oneness & Centre214
Both have under 4 pairs left for sz 9.5 & sz 10.

I'm talking about 1 pair left in Oneness for sz 10. That serious.

The RuVilla $112 deal for Away MS4 was sold out after it happened for 4 hours ...... to be the lucky one you need to monitor this all the time.

Time is more important than $30. I pulled the trigger on $144 WC5s.
Where did you cop the WC5's for $144?

Where did you cop the WC5's for $144?
Both sales ended.

Oneness 287 Botique from Lexington Kentucky had for $130+ $10 shipping.

Centre 214 Botique from Dallas TX, $133 + $10 tax (Texas tax 8%) using BTS30

You want to call Centre 214 Botique? Call (214) 821-2028 after lunch time (Texas time). Sale end last Sunday they said

Back
Top Bottom