Jordan Retro 4 "White/Metallic Sil-Pure Platinum" $190 May 13th 2017 *pics pg 1*

Thought it would be a good idea to put the laces from the Pure Platinum 7s into my Pure Money 4 since they have the metal tips.... unlaced both shoes just to find out that the metal tip is too big to go through the wings. ****, guess I'll just clean my laces.

Anyway these shoes are by far my most worn pair of Js this year. I think the Royalties are still my favorite, but I rarely wear them. Can't beat an all while shoe... until it's beat, but then you go buy another pair.

Thought it would be a good idea to put the laces from the Pure Platinum 7s into my Pure Money 4 since they have the metal tips.... unlaced both shoes just to find out that the metal tip is too big to go through the wings. ****, guess I'll just clean my laces.

Anyway these shoes are by far my most worn pair of Js this year. I think the Royalties are still my favorite, but I rarely wear them. Can't beat an all while shoe... until it's beat, but then you go buy another pair.
I dont prefer it but some people do wear their 4s wit the wing unlaced

Capture+_2017-11-21-09-58-25.png
The coupon code for the pure money 4s isnt valid anymore...

Lol i posted that 2 months ago what did you expect? :tongue:

If i find a good deal I will cop 1/2 more pairs and will let you know

Last edited:
Reactions: PJS
These are good for swapping different colored laces
Because they are white

I got this idea from Of-White Nikes that come with orange and green laces
But I didnt get anything from OW

If these hit $100 let me know
I'll be doubling up

I don't have kids, but I sure as hell wouldn't be paying hundreds of dollars for them to tear up shoes. Hell, I didn't have my first pear of Js until I was 16 (and my feet have actually shrunk since then), which were heavily discounted. I don't see the point when they are just gonna run them into the ground or grow out of them. My shoes... I will have until they die of natural causes.

This price though... makes me wish I had waited, but honestly, I have already wore these shoes more than any other pair that I have bought this year, and will probably be my go to pair for most outfits. I should double up, but with so many different shoes always coming out I feel stupid buying 2 pairs of the same shoe. I will wait until they retro it again.

Damn it... ended up feeling stupid after all.

Still sticking with what I said for this guy tho.

Screenshot_20200709-163123_Snapchat.jpg

I will give him all my 1s when he's big enough to wear them... since those will probably be my only Js that survive that long. He'll probably be able to fit them before HS, his feet are big af.

Back
Top Bottom