Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

Saw this in a facebook group. How does this happen?
Never see anything like this no matter what thrift or store I go to 
laugh.gif

I've seen that plenty of times on NT. Someome scooped some DB3s at Ross.....
Needless to say I check the sho section every time I go lol

Ion but these need a disco ASAP for this disappointing [emoji]128686[/emoji]. Still sitting :smh: when I went to the mall earlier. Honestly if a shoe is still sitting a month later stores should realize no ones buying and slap a price drop or something.

Sigh UPS has yet to send me mine, ordered on release day. Called them they said to call Finishline to start an investigation. Been on hold for 30 mins 
mean.gif

fnl finally shipped my order but they actually canceled one of the pairs (ordered two), citing that they ran out of stock even though they have a fsr on their site right now...
I'm in a similar boat. I had ordered two pairs yesterday morning, first one to be delivered and then the next one for an in-store pickup (after I realized that option was available). I checked on the status of them last night, the first order (for delivery) was still processing, and the second order (in-store pickup) was cancelled. This is the second time an in-store pickup order has been cancelled on me from FNL...I think I'm done doing that option.

Very curious to see when the first order switches from "processing" to shipped. Especially interesting because I called yesterday to cancel the first order since I was able to order an in-store pickup.  The gal on the phone did say that the first order may or may not be cancelled though. Hopefully I didn't confuse you guys. 
roll.gif

All these pics got me tempted to unDS mine. But this Chicago weather being funny now n days brings me back to my senses

All these pics got me tempted to unDS mine. But this Chicago weather being funny now n days brings me back to my senses

what are you talking about its just cold...& some rain aint gonna hurt anything if that happens

I am sure this has been reported already, but the 6's were at Nike San Leandro, CA last week. They were all gone in the morning.

It was retail price, but they had 30% off as well. So $220 minus 30% off.

Don't know if the employees can buy when working, but they sold out quickly. 

what are you talking about its just cold...& some rain aint gonna hurt anything if that happens
I'm really EXTRA when it comes to dirty shoes. Just me rain = don't wear. Hell I have a pair of Nike sb dunks I wear when weather is bad and I don't want to rock my Jays. Suppose to get rain for the next sees days was my understanding

Last edited:
I'm really EXTRA when it comes to dirty shoes. Just me rain = don't wear. Hell I have a pair of Nike sb dunks I wear when weather is bad and I don't want to rock my Jays. Suppose to get rain for the next sees days was my understanding

youll never wear them then :lol:
nothing outside of multiple feet of snow = salt on the ground should deter you from wearing shoes

youll never wear them then :lol:
nothing outside of multiple feet of snow = salt on the ground should deter you from wearing shoes
I disagree I most def wear my shoes but when weather permits. Summer time chi!!!?? Shiiid I'm in there my dude. I don't only wear Jays so it gives me a chance to rock my other shoes too. Timberlands, AF1, sb dunks, etc. but you go ahead and Rock til they drop. U like it I love it lol. Besides I also like to rock when everyone else is on to the next shoe. Back to the topic tho bad weather = no rock for me. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

I'm in a similar boat. I had ordered two pairs yesterday morning, first one to be delivered and then the next one for an in-store pickup (after I realized that option was available). I checked on the status of them last night, the first order (for delivery) was still processing, and the second order (in-store pickup) was cancelled. This is the second time an in-store pickup order has been cancelled on me from FNL...I think I'm done doing that option.

Very curious to see when the first order switches from "processing" to shipped. Especially interesting because I called yesterday to cancel the first order since I was able to order an in-store pickup.  The gal on the phone did say that the first order may or may not be cancelled though. Hopefully I didn't confuse you guys. 
roll.gif

Welp, got my cancellation email for the first order that I requested to be cancelled.

Debating on making a new order, that I will be patient on and have delivered. Since these seem to be popping up with FSR on FNL, I'm in no real hurry.

If you are having issues with Finishline, especially in store, then you could call before actually placing the order for pickup.

If you are having issues with Finishline, especially in store, then you could call before actually placing the order for pickup.
Thanks, good idea. I'm over those orders being cancelled. Looks like they are out of 9's online right now. Will check back periodically to see if they pop back up. I live in SoCal, so many of the stores run out pretty quick.

Man I'm pissed. I ordered a size 13 on release day from FNL with a $20 reward. I just got around to opening the box today and they sent me a size 12. Even the receipt says size 13 but the box and shoe say size 12. I started calling around and they don't have a 13.

Ion but these need a disco ASAP for this disappointing [emoji]128686[/emoji]. Still sitting :smh: when I went to the mall earlier. Honestly if a shoe is still sitting a month later stores should realize no ones buying and slap a price drop or something.

Since its a QS they are saying nobody can get a discount...SMH

Man I'm pissed. I ordered a size 13 on release day from FNL with a $20 reward. I just got around to opening the box today and they sent me a size 12. Even the receipt says size 13 but the box and shoe say size 12. I started calling around and they don't have a 13.
They have a 13 on their website

Got my pair from Nike the other day, and the craftsmanship was eh.

Anybody else had issues with the craftsmanship on their pair(s)?

I was gonna send them back, contacted Nike and everything, but then i thought to myself...i don't want to play the let me search for a perfect pair game.

They are Jordans, so realistically i didn't expect a perfect pair, but i was hoping to get a pair that was $240 worthy.

I feel you.......I'd like to wear these, and I have no problem cleaning my shoes after each time I take them off, but it's just WAY too wet and muddy around my way right now. It just wouldn't be smart. I'm going keep them on ice until spring/summer.

Back
Top Bottom