Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

just added a 9.5 to my cart on ebay. keep trying fellas 
pimp.gif

Finally got through the countdown at EB and after filling all the info, ANOTHER COUNTDOWN! This tease! lol.

Another 813'er, where did get your pair ? I figured they would be everywhere in the area because hardly any stores did raffles. When they do raffles that's when, I have to be on my P's and Q's.
Visiting my mom but I'm here a lot.

Westshore plaza mall near 275 footlocker and champs fcfs. The stores on university dr are doing the same thing from what the employee told me. And for what the store locators show it seems most are doing that over here. They had had a few sizes runs. Maybe 3 from how I read his words. University stores are suppose to have bigger quantities. Hope you win. Think you'll get a pair

Last edited:
flight 23 has an obscene number of these. no lines at all and I came out w 2 pairs. they were asking all if they want 2 pairs

Visiting my mom but I'm here a lot.

Westshore plaza mall near 275 footlocker and champs fcfs. The stores on university dr are doing the same thing from what the employee told me. And for what the store locators show it seems most are doing that over here. They had had a few sizes runs. Maybe 3 from how I read his words. University stores are suppose to have bigger quantities. Hope you. Think you'll get a pair

Thanks.... I usually go to university because they get a good allotment...

hope you get em and like em unlike those Vomit 10s >_>
youre gonna have to do outlet pricing to sell those lol
Yea I was tripping with those Venoms. That was the last bad shoe purchase I made. I dunno what to do with this 11.5 tho I already have an 11 but 11.5 is my TTS. Might double up for the first time. Decisions. Decisions.

Why the **** isnt Finishline giving free shipping? Gotta be kidding me
they haven't directly offered free shipping for awhile. there was a trick you could do to still get it but once it got too widespread due to social media they put the kibosh on that too. haven't copped from there since

Back
Top Bottom