Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

I'm just glad no one refers to these as "September Blues" anymore. I used to argue with people about that, now if only the term "bred" would disappear from the sneaker world.
Ain't this the truth. When they announced the "Sport Blues" were coming out again, it restored a little bit of faith in Jordan Brand. They even had a shirt a few years back that said "September 6's on it, It seems like they lose sense of their history so much, that they just drop releases without being accurate. 

Whenever I hear anyone using the term "BRED" it automatically makes me think they're a newb. Which isn't always the case. All it really means is that I'm old as hell. I've been fighting a losing battle in trying to get that term tossed from the sneaker world vocabulary since the term first came out.  Did y'all catch that Kicks on Fire video where dude went around asking people if they knew what "BRED" meant? Half the people (maybe more) had no clue.

Eastbay checkout was super easy this morning on mobile.....was finally able to get my true sz. my first time ever being able to get a 13.5 on rd....ready to pull these out if my Royals make the playoffs....I know the blue isn't royal but they're the same shade as the broken bats
What's up fam? Congrats on the cop! It's rare I see any people on here from KC. Go Royals and Chiefs! 

It still amazes me that a lot of people still don't know that you can get signature shoes online. I picked mine up earlier today and tons of people are waiting....Thank God I had a ticket because waiting in a line is not for me. They be dumbfounded when I say I order online if I don't win a raffle. Smh

Got tickets earlier this week and easily walked in the mall and copped with no hassle or wait. I am really happy and Im sure my wife will be too! Now for some college football then off to work!

To those who tried copping online ...... I have never made a successful release day purchase on NDC. Finishline is the best option online IMO. Once you click atc DO NOT REFRESH at anytime during checkout. The splash screen will automatically reload with your product. I have never been cart jacked on FNL, even when I got hit with multiple splash screens. Oh yeah I always use a pc (comcast speeds 55dl/15ul) Havent been successful on mobile.View media item 1157708

I'm just glad no one refers to these as "September Blues" anymore. I used to argue with people about that, now if only the term "bred" would disappear from the sneaker world.

Ain't this the truth. When they announced the "Sport Blues" were coming out again, it restored a little bit of faith in Jordan Brand. They even had a shirt a few years back that said "September 6's on it, It seems like they lose sense of their history so much, that they just drop releases without being accurate. 
Whenever I hear anyone using the term "BRED" it automatically makes me think they're a newb. Which isn't always the case. All it really means is that I'm old as hell. I've been fighting a losing battle in trying to get that term tossed from the sneaker world vocabulary since the term first came out.  Did y'all catch that Kicks on Fire video where dude went around asking people if they knew what "BRED" meant? Half the people (maybe more) had no clue.

If we see the Maroons next year, I'm not convinced Nike will use the term "Maroon"
It will be like called something like "Maroon23" :nerd:

About to head out to my local and get my pair soon :pimp: good to see that you guys were able to get your pairs

Online sneaker releases on the FAR West Coast (4:00 a.m.) FTL. I accidentally fell asleep and then overslept.
mean.gif

Woke up 3 hours after release time. After 10 tries on Eastbay, I finally get a 12.5 (half size down) to wait in line for. It only said an hour wait so I was excited.........fast forward 20 minutes later and they kick me out of line saying the 12.5 was sold out 
ohwell.gif

Honestly, I was pretty damn bummed, but I tried again for a 13 (my true size). It gave me an hour wait. I just now got through with order and the confirmation!

I'm definitely happy I got these! These are my first pair of retros in almost 2 YEARS. I just REALLY hope these don't fit too big.

Good luck to those that are still trying!

Do-You-Know-What-Dogs-Do-Better-Than-Human.gif

Look what happens when you keep trying to cop a GR instead of giving up an hour after release, you actually get a pair.
Lol i never gave up, I copped one in store and one online. Cant predict this stuff no more it's a different story every week. I'll sell one for retail to somebody I know

Last edited:

hope you get em and like em unlike those Vomit 10s >_>
youre gonna have to do outlet pricing to sell those lol
Yea I was tripping with those Venoms. That was the last bad shoe purchase I made. I dunno what to do with this 11.5 tho I already have an 11 but 11.5 is my TTS. Might double up for the first time. Decisions. Decisions.
use one for some kind of custom job? dye the sole red or somethin, dye the green liner black

Back
Top Bottom