Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

i had to get a 10 but i wear a size 9-9.5, will these look like clown shoes on my feet or will dey look normal

Was shocked that after 1 and a half hour wait through FA I was able to cop these and they probably sat in the cart for a good 20 minutes after that time was up before I realized I could check out. 

Y

You had you're friend help you out. So it wasn't an easy cop,period end of story.
y

Maybe I wasn't thorough enough in my story.... If I didn't have my friend, I still was able to get through NDC an eastbay... Even after the 20 minute wait... Te fact I could have copped 3 pairs says enough... I'm not going to be a **** because as I say easy cop I wasn't able to cop the Carmine's... Nothing is easy to cop now-a-days...

"End of story"

just checked out on EB with a 10.5. feeling blessed 
nthat.gif

I don't think personally the leather is better I think it's them new shoe feels :lol: lastly I hope the joints in November is relatively easy like the 1st 3 :smile:

Last edited:
what size u get bruh and what ur real feet size cuz imma be hella mad when if they too big. I just measured my feet im at 9.5 but i got a 10 do u think im straight or nah

Had these in my cart 15 minutes after they dropped on NDCEU, my size, no problems. Hope the black/Infrared's are the same.

edit: hours later all sizes still available.

Last edited:
Congrats to everyone that was able to cop a pair. I'm pretty disappointed, was planning on getting these as soon as I herd they were dropping. But then my wife tells me with the mortgage due on the 1st and all the money we spent on the kids back to school stuff there's not enough money for my pair. Oh well hopefully I can still find a pair close too retail in a couple weeks.

Congrats to everyone that was able to cop a pair. I'm pretty disappointed, was planning on getting these as soon as I herd they were dropping. But then my wife tells me with the mortgage due on the 1st and all the money we spent on the kids back to school stuff there's not enough money for my pair. Oh well hopefully I can still find a pair close too retail in a couple weeks.
Rooting for you bro. It should be retail to 215 at the most.

Just lookout for the dozens of reups all the major retailers will have over the coming months, fnl usually earlier in the am and ftl family after 10ish est.

shoutout to the employees at FL letting me and a friend use the same bday coupon on separate transactions :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom