Jordan Retro III Silver Anniversary Detailed Look

The Air Jordan Silver Anniversary Collection will be a hot topic for the months to come. While we wait to see what all white and silver tricks the brand pulls from up their sleeves a few detailed looks and sneak peeks can't hurt right? The Jordan III Retro is the next model we get to dissect.

From the looks of things this model is draped in white leather, patent leather and cement. With hits of silver in just the right places like the Jumpman logo and the eyelets other details like the cement laces make this shoe something special. The word 'PURES' appears on the back heel tab to let you know that this is indeed a pure shoe. Look for these sometime in the upcoming year but in the mean time who's caught up in the hoopla? Via FlightClub
air-jordan-3-silver-6.jpg

http://www.kicksonfire.com/2009/12/...iversary-detailed-look/air-jordan-3-silver-6/

WOW to which ever site actually wrote that up and posted the Pures from '07 as silver anniversary III's.
laugh.gif

I was thinking the same thing. The info is from Kicksonfire.com. I thought they looked like the Pures from a few yrs back but that site is usually on pointwith the info. (Kanye shurg)

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Those are Pures, not the Silver Anniversary AJ 3. They came out a couple years ago.

nah they are....check the production date

2pq7321.jpg

production date is on point. Shoe does look like the exact same thing that dropped in 07 tho

Nice. I'll have to cop 2 pairs. I beat my Pure$ to the ground... Can't go wrong with all white 3's. Better be $125...

roll.gif
I know it's kind of hard to make a different pair of all white shoesin the same style, but it's not like it's IMPOSSIBLE, and you definitely don't have to release them the EXACT same way down to the laces and thepure$ stitching when you have so many different options to change.

well I wasn't planning on getting them anyway, so I guess it is what it is

Back
Top Bottom