Jordan Retro V Quai 54 2011 NO US Release Date......Sad Face

Some guy on eBay is selling almost a full size run for pre-order for $373 plus $43 shipping so just a little over 4 bills.I'll wait to see if these hit the US,but if not,it's not a huge loss.I can live without them just like every other V that's released this year including tokyos and after seeing pics of the black metallic,I'd have to say I'm pretty let down with the v's lineup they did this year,definitely a lot has changed since 2007

Some guy on eBay is selling almost a full size run for pre-order for $373 plus $43 shipping so just a little over 4 bills.I'll wait to see if these hit the US,but if not,it's not a huge loss.I can live without them just like every other V that's released this year including tokyos and after seeing pics of the black metallic,I'd have to say I'm pretty let down with the v's lineup they did this year,definitely a lot has changed since 2007

For those wondering if these will be released in the states, I spoke with someone at HOH in Chicago today, and he said they are definitely getting these.

For those wondering if these will be released in the states, I spoke with someone at HOH in Chicago today, and he said they are definitely getting these.

Originally Posted by knowledge10

smokin.gif
 good lookin out

smokin.gif
 good lookin out

If these hit the us these will be copped so many people will change there mind in the thread mark my words

If these hit the us these will be copped so many people will change there mind in the thread mark my words

Originally Posted by BaYBoSs

aint that the truth
and i really hope HOH in the states gets these 

Originally Posted by BaYBoSs

aint that the truth
and i really hope HOH in the states gets these 

Can we get more people confirming this?

Back
Top Bottom