Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

Should be exactly like concords, white mesh, blue patent and university blue hits. If they're like that I'll be in for the triple cop!

^If it comes out looking just like the PS im in, digging the hints of baby blue, just wish it came out in the summer and not in december

Last edited:
def doesnt look like a holiday blockbuster. that's like a mid july drop.

Should be exactly like concords, white mesh, blue patent and university blue hits. If they're like that I'll be in for the triple cop!
Forget the "exactly like", just drop Concords and let people eat IMO 
glasses.gif

Na give us some new ish, we got highs 2011 and lows in 2014

If you gonna do concords, GIVE US A STANDALONE DMP XI RELEASE!
Lows don't count for me, and the 2011s are yellowed out now 
happy.gif
. But a standalone DMP 11? YES PLEASE!

Jb needs to ditch the black white or grey uppers with 11s add try something else. Not a single 11 retro has not had a black, white, or grey upper. Pantone doesn't count because it wasn't for everyone as a general release

A playoff colorway with red patent (the bright red patent from the white/red lows that dropped earlier this year) would be crazy... someone photoshop this please

I wonder what the black Friday release will be. People been saying BC 3 forever and I doubt it. But logically, I doubt they'd drop a 3 again for black Friday. The Black Friday release has to go harder than these 11s for 2017

I wonder what the black Friday release will be. People been saying BC 3 forever and I doubt it. But logically, I doubt they'd drop a 3 again for black Friday. The Black Friday release has to go harder than these 11s for 2017

Besides the bc 3, what will go harder than an xi? Maybe bc 4s? Every thing else has come out recently. Maybe nike air black infrared 6s?

Besides the bc 3, what will go harder than an xi? Maybe bc 4s? Every thing else has come out recently. Maybe nike air black infrared 6s?
It Sucks That Y'all(sneaker heads) Have Made The Grape 5 and Carmine 6 fall out of favor for whatever reason but the best shoes aren't just the bred 1,bc 3, bc4, infrd 6, bred xi.

I hope These don't have the ugly Jordan lettering though [emoji]128565[/emoji]
View media item 2261668

Back
Top Bottom