Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

B9D2DC8F-26CA-4671-A34A-05A80F52DA2D.png
I’m still showing a few sizes left... don’t search for Jordan XI in the search bar - go to footwear, men’s, category=Basketball and search that way... should come up. Was able to add another sz 12 to my cart just now.

Wait it added to cart and then when I tried to checkout it said sold out... sorry for the pump fake fellas unintentional.

My homie picked up a pair last weekend and after seeing them onfeet in person, I realized from a distance these look like concords with how dark the navy patent looks... hate it or not haha but that made me want a pair even more.

Can you name the person who made the “Win Like 82” cw of this XI? They are a nobody-if they died today, they would have 0 effect on the product that Jordan Brand releases. Meanwhile, Virgil Abloh is one of the most influential designers of our time.
Tinker Hatfield pretty good to. He didn't use previous designs and just alter them up to make them unique. He designed shoes that still get appreciated today. And you basically down played one of his greatest shoes. Making them for common folk while in this thread pumping up the off whites. Should have known a reaction would come of that. The 82 color way is dope. Not a consultation prize.

Tinker Hatfield pretty good to. He didn't use previous designs and just alter them up to make them unique. He designed shoes that still get appreciated today. And you basically down played one of his greatest shoes. Making them for common folk while in this thread pumping up the off whites. Should have known a reaction would come of that. The 82 color way is dope. Not a consultation prize.

Tinker designed the MODEL, I was referring to the cw. Virgil obviously didn’t design any of the models of the OW collection but he added design elements and created new cws.

Nobody is going to bat an eye at anyone wearing these 11s but you better believe tons of people will notice if you’re wearing OW 1s. Like I said, these are a dope cw of the 11s but they are definitely an everyday man’s shoe that is made for the masses (like pretty much every GR is).

Yes I know tinker made the model and someone else made this color. Do I know who? No. Do I know who Virgil is? No. I'm only judging with my eyes here. But if these Off whites were widely available to everyone would you still hold them so high? I personally don't understand the appeal of shoes that look like random pieces and branding were just thrown all over them. Is that art? You obviously think so. I respect your opinion. But just because this XI is widely available, doesn't make it less of a shoe. I'm not going into the off white thread for a reason, I don't like them. So I'm not gonna try to piss everyone off with my opinion when mostly everyone in that thread likes them. But understand that coming into the XI thread talking up the off white collection while lowering the value of this XI isn't cool at all.

benjamin moore has better colors if you want to talk about colors. but off white on XI is just a pair of dirty or faded white XI, no thx. great discussion guys, but maybe the XI is just in a different era, just like nba players? so current colorways might not work with SOME classic models?

I purchased two of these shoes on release date from Nike.com one sz.7 grade school for my son, and one sz. 10 in mens for my self. Only one pair delivered successfully which was my sons sz. 7 and my pair the sz. 10 was returned to sender, i immediately contacted ups which confirmed the packaged was requested return to sender by nike. I immediately contacted nike and informed them of the issue at hand and i was assured they would reship my pair as soon as they receive the returned item. Nike emailed me asking me to confirm my mailing address so they can reship my package, i replied to the email in a timely manner using the same address because that is actually my address and keep in mind one pair delivered successfully so there is nothing wrong with my address. Long story short nike has now sent me an email saying they will be refunding me for my purchase. anybody know why this happened or did anyone experience similar issues

Off whites are shoes that look like they were made by a 3rd grader with a high end name brand and a touch of plastic zip ties. These XI mids are actually a better product. These collabs make so many believe they are getting such a great product, when in reality they are getting a normal nike retro with bells and whistles.

Strongly disagree, but everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Look at the DB's and look at the Off Whites. That's something a child made. Off Whites are a lot more creative than the normal collab.

I underestimated this colorway. At first, I was like what the heck, I might as well try to get them since the reservation method was easy. Luckily, I was picked. Now I very happy that I purchased this shoe.

I can see why some say they passing on the reds but they look nice to me but I don’t necessarily gotta have em they cool tho

Strongly disagree, but everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Look at the DB's and look at the Off Whites. That's something a child made. Off Whites are a lot more creative than the normal collab.

The people on here who hate the OW collab are the same people who say “anyone can paint a soup can!” when they see a Warhol. Don’t expect these people to understand design or the thought behind it.

Back
Top Bottom