Jordan Shoe Boxes Without Retail Stickers

This is just to clarify any confusion about retail stickers such as FTL, FNL, FTA and others. Authentic RD pairs CAN come from the store withOUT the retail sticker. However, they can also easily be duplicated to be placed on replica and GM boxes. So going based on whether or not the box has a retail sticker or not is not sufficient evidence to prove authenticity. Below is a picture of the infrared 10's I picked up from a local FNL on RD. This is the first time I have come across a pair from retail without the retail sticker so I decided to share it on here.

I know of a seller that sells GM shoes, he replicates the retail stickers all the time.

I get all my shoes at Finish Line. They don't put a sticker on any of their retro Jordan's boxes. But they always have the date stamped inside the box. I got 11/11/13 on my cool grey 10s stamped inside. What date u got on yours?

Last edited:
I get all my shoes at Finish Line. They don't put a sticker on any of their retro Jordan's boxes. But they always have the date stamped inside the box. I got 11/11/13 on my cool grey 10s stamped inside. What date u got on yours?

I'm assuming it depends on the store then. I'll double check when I get home from work.

Sorry but unstamped box means nothing. Many retail release sneaker boxes come unstamped.

Last edited:
Pretty sure no Finish Line's put a sticker on their boxes. At least not on any of their Jordan boxes. Ive never seen one.

You're probably right then since you get your shoes from FNL. I usually get mine from FTL or champs and have friends that have bought RD pairs from there without the sticker. That's my mistake then since FNL is an exception. But regardless it is still possible for other retail stores to have boxes without the sticker.

Sorry but unstamped box means nothing. Many retail release sneaker boxes come unstamped.
Yes i know it means nothing when doing a legit check but we both bought our shoes in person at Finish Line and Finish Line does stamp their boxes and i was just curious what his stamped date was.

Pretty sure all authorized nike retailers stamp a date inside of their boxes. Not to say a bootlegger cant or doesnt do that already. Just saying that they do stamp their boxes.

Here in the UK, you won't find any of the boxes come with the price sticker. Where I work literally every pair of jordan boxes don't have them. Guess it's a country thing.

View media item 769786This is the stamp i was referring to. This is the box from my cool grey 10s i purchased from Finish Line in Store the day before yesterday.

Yes most, if not all, retailers have boxes with the qc stamp on the inside but lots of GM's also do. The dates probably vary so I'll let you know what the date is on mine when I get home.

Here in the UK, you won't find any of the boxes come with the price sticker. Where I work literally every pair of jordan boxes don't have them. Guess it's a country thing.

It probably does vary between countries. Stickers on the inside of the shoe will also vary. Most US pairs will have the same size sticker on the inside of them. Another thing that will vary between countries is the msrp tag.

Back
Top Bottom