Jordan Spizike Black/Red-Cement Grey

Originally Posted by Hennyluver

Originally Posted by hypebeast5

new pic
155pjsl.jpg

This might be the best spizike so far there
pimp.gif
might cop
Is that a BLUE Jumpman on the tongue? If so, that's a bit out of place. Otherwise these look good.

I knew when I pointed out the blue jumpman a couple weeks back, I wasn't seeing things. It is seriously out of place on this sneaker. Hopefully thischanges before release.

they look weird. im a fan of the spiz-ikes (not all the color ways...red/black/green
sick.gif

gonna have to wait till i see em in person
and isn't retail usually $175??? no thanks...ill wait for a price drop.

EDIT.

i just saw the recent pics, on page 14...definite PASS
random blue jumpman??
roll.gif
roll.gif

That blue jumpman is soo random and he inner should be red. Jb f'ed this up. Coulda been nice.

I'm also a Spizikes fan I've got 3 colors (TB, CG, and OG/cement) but I'm not a fan of these, I don't really like Bulls colorways or a lot ofred/blacc
ohwell.gif

I have 0 pairs of fusions, it's just too bad there is so much heat coming out soon. I would cop these in a second if there wasn't
like 10 shoes coming out in the near future that I have to get. Damn JB I've only bought two pairs so far this year, last year this
time I was up to like 10. Spread these out a little more.
wink.gif

weird lookin shoe...no spizikes no fusions no dubs for me. OG n retros only.
six rings?mmmmm maybe..

I'll probably cop, the white ones i have I can wear and they look nice. It'll be like having a pair of Black 4's I can beat up.

eventhough those are samples who in the world idea was it to put a blue jumpman on a black/grey/red sneaker
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom