JORDAN TATS-WHO GOT'EM AND WHO DONT? (JORDAN TAT INSIDE)

Just wanedt to know who has them and who wants them? Ive been meeting some good dudes lately at these local shoe release with crazy tats dedicated to the shoe game. I remember seeing this one dude who had the jumpman logo under his eye and thought 
eyes.gif
 okay what made you want to put that there, but anyways share what tat you would get.
Also who did this!

air-jordan-foot-tattoo.jpg

Just wanedt to know who has them and who wants them? Ive been meeting some good dudes lately at these local shoe release with crazy tats dedicated to the shoe game. I remember seeing this one dude who had the jumpman logo under his eye and thought 
eyes.gif
 okay what made you want to put that there, but anyways share what tat you would get.
Also who did this!

air-jordan-foot-tattoo.jpg

I remember seeing something similar to this but it was the retro 5 instead. It was pretty sick. I think its on theshoegame.com

I remember seeing something similar to this but it was the retro 5 instead. It was pretty sick. I think its on theshoegame.com

good god I would never get a tat of a for-profit corporate brand on my body... it's like advertising for free (among other things) lol.

good god I would never get a tat of a for-profit corporate brand on my body... it's like advertising for free (among other things) lol.

Back
Top Bottom