Jordan Team 1 retro 2014

Saw these in person for the first time today. The black pair. Same pair I had in hs. Wanted to vomit at the quality. If you've had this shoe idk how u can cop this version

Saw these in person for the first time today. The black pair. Same pair I had in hs. Wanted to vomit at the quality. If you've had this shoe idk how u can cop this version
anybody k now how they do IN COURT? i know JB quality sucks, but wanna buy just cuz of the nostalgic feel. lolz

mean.gif
 so eastbay also has the pic up of the white/grey pair showing a grey medial section.... now I'm afraid to order from there too. Finishline had a pic with that section up at first so I'm wondering if there are 2 versions floating around out there. Will probably just end up copping in store if they go on sale to be safe but I'd like to use a discount code on these. Also, eastbay has a red/black pair up but it looks horrible.

:smh:  so eastbay also has the pic up of the white/grey pair showing a grey medial section.... now I'm afraid to order from there too. Finishline had a pic with that section up at first so I'm wondering if there are 2 versions floating around out there. Will probably just end up copping in store if they go on sale to be safe but I'd like to use a discount code on these. Also, eastbay has a red/black pair up but it looks horrible.

View media item 1012824

Ordered from finishline.

Oh man, those golds are too nice. Im definitely in the minority but i would scoop immediately if those released.

Champs released this color version:

View media item 1034664

sadly it is sold out in my size, does anybody know another store, where I can get that pair in a size 9.5?

Footlocker, Eastbay, Footaction do not carry this color version!

man, i'm sure i'm just a sucker for gold, but if these or those Ray Allens ever hit the market I'd scoop with the quickness
I'm in the same boat. That's why I like the GMPs. These Team Jordans with the black and gold look better than Ray's in my opinion. Not sure anyone would agree with me, but if you glanced super fast at the picture, it kinda looks like the 12s. I emphasize SUPER FAST haha.

Still want to pick up the Blk/Wht pair as well as either the Wht/Gry or the Blk/Infrared pair. Just waiting for discounted pricing.

im a little late but had to come out of retirement to rush a pair of these. as some of the nba photos show these are what time it is. i had 3 pair i wore into the ground. i even wore them mismatch (black and white/white and black) before. 

If some of these fall to bout 50 (kind of wishful thinking based on how stingy companies are these days with discounts) I got my eye on bout 4 pair (2 white/grey 2 white/royal)

Back
Top Bottom