Jordan Team 1 retro 2014

If some of these fall to bout 50 (kind of wishful thinking based on how stingy companies are these days with discounts) I got my eye on bout 4 pair (2 white/grey 2 white/royal)

Don't know if you guys know or not but these are on sale right now ranging from $89-109.99 on FNL but me personally I think these can be had at cheaper prices in due time. Well after using WC and or coupons you will get a pretty good discount on them.

View media item 1100922

Last edited:
I sure hope they didn't scrap those white/sport blue joints.
nerd.gif
 been expecting to see them soon with all these other sport blue releases lately
nerd.gif

Just saw these on eastbay. come on now JB...... where the hell are the white/sport blue we don't need another colorway that's almost identical to the first one that nobody is going to buy

and now a red cw lol. They must be testing the hype waters
mean.gif
.  I have a feeling it will be a long time before we see any kind of significant team Jordan retros again. It would be a good idea if they actually gave us what we wanted and not these fugly OD colorways. I see what they're doing by trying to slip these into the modern market but it's obviously not working. Only way team J retros will ever takeoff is if they give us OG colorways and do them 100% RIGHT. none of that jumpman pro with phony carbon fiber print and solid outsole
sick.gif
 pretty sure these have the same phony print but meh

I loved hoopin in these back in the day. Traction is amazing... feels like my feet were stuck to the floor. Team Jordan I is definitely one of the most underrated Js

waited too long to cop not seeing them on the major sites. anyone know a legit place that still has these? looking for the black/white, white/unc, and flint grey cw's in a 10.5-11 any help is much appreciated
nerd.gif

waited too long to cop not seeing them on the major sites. anyone know a legit place that still has these? looking for the black/white, white/unc, and flint grey cw's in a 10.5-11 any help is much appreciated
nerd.gif
Hit up Nike via twitter or through a chat. I inquired to the white/UNC colorway a few months ago and they tracked a pair down at an outlet store and I did a phone order. With shipping, it came to just under $50. If any are left, via their outlets, you can get a great price considering the retail on these when first released.

Back
Top Bottom