Jordan Team 1 retro 2014

I hope the white and black pair comes out this time. Surprised how they didnt come back in 2014 when there were a ton of awful colorways. I will be watching this thread for reviews, the last retro felt like plastic.

PLEASE give us this colorway....
1590689148634.png

Purchased of FNL with some rewards points I had...I’ll give them a go but if quality is like the 2014’s they’ll be getting returned...

I hope the white and black pair comes out this time. Surprised how they didnt come back in 2014 when there were a ton of awful colorways. I will be watching this thread for reviews, the last retro felt like plastic.
PLEASE give us this colorway....
1590689148634.png
Sure were...

If they did this new pair right I’ll be down for every OG colorway they drop...Had them all back in 1998 and beat them all down on outdoor courts out here in Vegas...
Same. Had the OG white/black pair in college in '98. Used them a ton for playing in the IM gyms. Wore them casually after I retired them from the court. I don't really have a need to own them again, but I have great memories of 'em. Always liked these more than most of the team models, other than the Swift 6s which I did buy the retro of a year or so ago.

These are one of my all time favorites. Nostalgia wise they might be my #1 as crazy as that sounds. I had so many of these ogs and wore them into the ground for years and years and years. Still have a pretty fresh pair of the blacks but I need those whites. Man I love these.

Ordered two from EB because I don't know sizing and I'm hoping the size that they might cancel is too big. I can't wait to get these finally but what I now NEED is the white and navy pair. I had those in the 7th grade and it was the first time I EVER got a shoe midway through the school year. Before that is 1 pair a year.

I was searching for the royal Penny III's and they were sold out so I went hunting and found these. My official 1st pair of Jordan's :lol: . The last release of them was terrible.

Close enough to those PE’s I suppose 🤷‍♂️...

F the PE's .. if that's navy those look like the OG's which are way better :lol: My black pair is coming in today. The Navy's were the pair I had as a kid though so those are a must and I'm done. Never really liked the White colorway.

There is a pair on FA though which is like grey and blue or something.

Not yet, but Im itching. Really would love to have these but I have a feeling that these will drop on discount big-time

Anybody got these yet?

Quality?

Same as last retro...

Even went cheap with the laces this time...Instead of the style they use on the 13’s they used just regular round laces...

Absolutely hold for the discount prices fellas...

Been wearing my pair since Wednesday...Used FNL rewards points on them so I figure I can just use them to beat around in this summer...

AA5D0542-6E92-46A9-83A7-194206CE0F71.jpeg

I’d consider a double down if I got them for well under $100...Only because I love the shoe 🤷‍♂️ ...Otherwise I’m good unless the White / Black OG’s drop...

Back
Top Bottom