Jordan V White/Black-Gold Fall 2016

Cool.... Been w8n a while 4 them. Plus Oxy 14s..... The burning continues...... If true

Last edited:
Dont know if its confirmed for sure but my man @DMONEY23444 posted some info on twitter and these caught my eye along with the news of the Oxy 14's

White/Black-Gold Fall 2016

Pictures of Jordan V Wedding (NOT SURE IF THIS IS IT JUST SPECULATION AT THE MOMENT)

View media item 306214
Was made for a Jordan Exec back in the day for his wedding day, has been #1 on my list since I seen pics so if this is true then I might just retire after next year (Metallic V's and these and im out)

Thoughts?
sexy mutha.......

Definitely in for a pair. JB, if this is true, please leave the wedding details on 
nerd.gif

sexy mutha.......

Who u telling :pimp:

These are too dope. Would be cool if they left the wedding details

At first i was thinking that would be weird but that would be cool, gives them a lil backstory, but I think that will forever stay exclusive to the owners sample pair

what's up with the blacked out emblem on the side of the 14?

Another sample that i wish would release, Seamless 14's

View media item 1169360View media item 1169364

Last edited:
Dont know if its confirmed for sure but my man @DMONEY23444 posted some info on twitter and these caught my eye along with the news of the Oxy 14's

White/Black-Gold Fall 2016

Pictures of Jordan V Wedding (NOT SURE IF THIS IS IT JUST SPECULATION AT THE MOMENT)

Was made for a Jordan Exec back in the day for his wedding day, has been #1 on my list since I seen pics so if this is true then I might just retire after next year (Metallic V's and these and im out)

Thoughts?
I see UNDFT (and Eminem) 4's chillin in the back. I would love for that rumor to be true. Mayor said that they were thinking about retroing UNDFT 4's.

Can you imagine if they re released those joints?

Im Good on these and even the undefeated 4s if they drop I'm super good. Shots fired with zero ***** given.

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

These are nice. Black,gold,silver and white always work. Would be out of control if it was an all black upper. 

Back
Top Bottom