Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

real hypebeasts skip school brah
straight fact! i saw this hypebeast kid that was camping for the TIff for 2 days and his dad brought him food to eat while he camp. that was a school week 
mean.gif
. my dad would've wait for my a** to get the shoe so he can beat my a** for 2 days straight.

School kids are on vacation this whole week here in NY. They will be up adding to cart even though they don't have the funds, tying pairs up.

Last edited:

straight fact! i saw this hypebeast kid that was camping for the TIff for 2 days and his dad brought him food to eat while he camp. that was a school week 
mean.gif
. my dad would've wait for my a** to get the shoe so he can beat my a** for 2 days straight.
only time i skipped school for kicks was '09 for the space jams, cuz i NEEDED those. 

dam we got 1 shot at this...

now I understand why everyone was making a mad dash for the footlockers and the finishlines. the anxiety is setting in.

shoulda copped that 12 yesterday at champs LAWD the hype is REAL

jk this will be an easy cop on ndc.

Anyone with a kind soul willing to sell me a pair of 10's if they manage to cop tomorrow? My friggin' bank closed, I'm gonna have to miss this release. Was prepared and everything, oh well. Not willing to pay anything over $200, though. Yeah, I love these kicks, but not enough for $300+.
LOL....you're bank closed....so you can't get em? And this somehow equals you being prepared?

shoulda copped that 12 yesterday at champs LAWD the hype is REAL

jk this will be an easy cop on ndc.
if you really saw these at champs and didnt cop then wow lmao, you coulda made like 250 bucks on em instant

I already got my pair on RD if anybody needs help with a pair pm your size to me to double your chance ill be up anyway just wanna help the nike talk fam and if you only have 1 post to your credit well yoh already what to do than lol

I already got my pair on RD if anybody needs help with a pair pm your size to me to double your chance ill be up anyway just wanna help the nike talk fam and if you only have 1 post to your credit well yoh already what to do than lol
Size 11 kid

if you really saw these at champs and didnt cop then wow lmao, you coulda made like 250 bucks on em instant
i was gonna cop to wear. sales tax on swole though, total would have been $187.

I'll take my chances @ $176 on NDC tomorrow morning.

Love the classic "this shoe is gross" or "easy pass" then you see the resale on eBay up $350+
The problem with your theory is that not everybody has the same opinion as the people you see saying "This shoe is gross" or "Easy pass". While some people like to use popular opinion on NT or in their area to say what the resale value of a shoe should be......This is definitely not the best way to determine the resale price of a shoe.

Back
Top Bottom