Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

I honestly this this was a bogus release for an upcoming restock to build more hype. That or ndc gave way to many pairs to new orleans for all star weekend.

Method is right on the product not going live until tweeted, I'm a witness, struck out in two mins

Heres a crazy idea and I hope it doesnt get burried under all the salt in here..lol

you know when you buy concert tickets they make you "verify you are human"

why wouldnt Nike do that? that would eliminate all the bot talk....

******* problem solved
you must not order from ticket master or heard of scalpers before...as said there's a bot for that

I honestly this this was a bogus release for an upcoming restock to build more hype. That or ndc gave way to many pairs to new orleans for all star weekend.
This. There were UPS trucks full of these.

Method is right on the product not going live until tweeted, I'm a witness, struck out in two mins
smokin.gif

Non early link user here and I got through so it is possible. I don't mess with early links for fear of being banned and the early link twitter referrer code might be different than what nike tweets

Definitely....this isn't the last we'll see of these. They still have prs in NO btw. I called one of the stores yesterday but of course there's no phone orders or I would've copped for trade bait.

This exactly what happened. Not sure about a restock but Nike never intended to release these on Sat. All those pairs in New Orleans were NDC stock. This morning was just leftovers which wasn't much at all.

If you had a bot waiting for the link as I did I lost and got OOS right away. The early link I had did not work until the tweet went out so there has to be another way that people got these and I don't buy that anyone got it manually or through the twitter link.

i feel like nike is doing something behind the scenes

they're trying to make everybody leave NDC so the restock won't have as much traffic

nike's making us lose hope for a reason

well i already debunked your first theory, so...
 but you didn't.....

you just posted some poorly executed egotistical response....

"i would know..."

wrong. I confirmed the with a friend that the link was availabke early to all. However it went live around 7:59:30. That's all the advantage needed.

Definitely....this isn't the last we'll see of these. They still have prs in NO btw. I called one of the stores yesterday but of course there's no phone orders or I would've copped for trade bait.

wat store in NO still has these?

Welp. Im out for the next couple months. Nothing good coming in March or April. See y'all in May when the Carmines and Solar Foams drop. 

This exactly what happened. Not sure about a restock but Nike never intended to release these on Sat. All those pairs in New Orleans were NDC stock. This morning was just leftovers which wasn't much at all.
i thought those pairs were exclusive to footaction jordan store down there since footaction got no little stock cross country. i know nike portland and seattle didnt get any.  

I got to see a full size run on my computer tried to add a size 9 and caught OOS.
Tried on my iphone and:smh: nothing .
This release is shady and confusing.:smh:

but you didn't.....

you just posted some poorly executed egotistical response....

"i would know..."

wrong. I confirmed the with a friend that the link was availabke early to all. However it went live around 7:59:30. That's all the advantage needed.
You're wrong.

Read all the posts I've made in here since 8AM EST. All the proof is there.

Man screw Nike and screw those boring powder blue 10s. Guess next time I'll try is for the Carmine's in May :-/

Back
Top Bottom