Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

I got link doesn't exist at first too then kept trying to open it and finally got it to open they had all sizes except 12.5 but said sold out when I tried then it went to 8-8.5 and 14

Worst release ever on NDC. All confirmations i've seen are for size 8 and size 14. What a fake release nike did.

Someone back @ Nike is probably sitting there laughing at all of us slobbering over these.

Non early link user here and I got through so it is possible. I don't mess with early links for fear of being banned and the early link twitter referrer code might be different than what nike tweets

you must have used a bot. No way you got in legit on just the link. That **** wasn't possible.

I love how people hated on these at first but as soon as they became limited and semi hard to get everyone is trying to cop or paying resell
mean.gif

I'm on my phone with crap connection so I haven't gone through all pages since 8 but had anyone posted a screenshot of a completed order?

damn man wassup w/ hanon's shipping ?
Dear XXXXXXX,

This is an automated email to keep you informed regarding the status of your order delivery reference (XXXXXX) .

Your order has been despatched.

You can view the status of your consignment on the carrier web page

Finally got a shipping confirmation from hanon, scared the hell out of me since they weren't updating all week.

Last edited:
i think they had limited stock from last weeks release, so it was maybe like 1-2 FSR, i get it but still im crazy pissed

Finished my job for an hour. Came back to like 4 new pages and there's no good news yet? I guess I have another reason to be really excited later when I see my package sitting in the living room. NDC failed hard this week.

If people could see sizes earlier than the 30 seconds before then they had a much better early link.

mad.gif
 already was logged in at add to cart and at 8:00:25 saw full size run buit no ADD kept sayin sold out refreshed and everything from a 9 on up to 10.5 was gone making  me hate myself even more for not having monies on my debit card last week for my 2nd pair lol damn

Back
Top Bottom