Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Man I gotta say, either DF had boatload of a restock, or there're going to be a lot broken hearts; When the order-cancel hits that is.
I mean I'm in awe some pairs (Sz.13 esp.) are still up.

I really hope minez dont get cancelled. So everyone who was able too purchase, you/we all got order #'s and just waiting on shipping

confirmation tracking number? So we all could be this far as the purchase process, and still might get canceled?

I really hope minez dont get cancelled. So everyone who was able too purchase, you/we all got order #'s and just waiting on shipping
confirmation tracking number? So we all could be this far as the purchase process, and still might get canceled?

It's the weekend. Be patient.

Bruh out here lookin like a goddamn tangela
mean.gif
HAHAHHAHAHAH.

I see most of the sizes are now sold out and only sizes 13, 14 are left on DF, guess they did have a ton of pairs to sell

Lol. I lace 95% of my shoes loose like that.

Lace them how YOU want to lace them. Buy what YOU like. I never understood how hard of a concept of letting people wear how they want to wear their kicks is for some lames on here. That and people trying to dictate to others on what sneakers they should be spending their money on. :lol: Just let the next man live, the world would be a boring place if everyone did everything the same way.

Back
Top Bottom