Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

WED :wow: didnt expect them for another week or so thats nuts.... no customs :nerd: fingers crossed :lol:

Glad you lucked out fam. It was astonishing how long that FSR sat on DF.

Thanks to this thread, I hipped you and everybody won.

I love #NT (MOST of the time)...

WED :wow: didnt expect them for another week or so thats nuts.... no customs :nerd: fingers crossed :lol:

Glad you lucked out fam. It was astonishing how long that FSR sat on DF.

Thanks to this thread, I hipped you and everybody won.

I love #NT (MOST of the time)...

mega oop fam... i had blinders on & hadnt been out the lm thread since thursday night :lol: i woulda missed out & been salty all over again

Just checked tracking and it said it should be delivered tommorow
Hope you guys get them tomorrow and Wed. as UPS states...

BUT...

And sorry to be a buzzkill, but my last order from DF got all the way here to my city, then got stuck (only for a day granted) at the "Fish and Wildlife" agency for a hold.  That's what brought my $23 charge.  

I'll knock on wood for ya, and hope I didn't jinx ya, but just wanted to give a headsup.  I hope you slip through the cracks, but don't be surprised if you check in the AM of delivery and see an exception.

I got shipping confirmation early this morning not sure of the time, I'm going to check my tracking status when I get home

Lol. I lace 95% of my shoes loose like that.
you "lace" 95% of your shoes like that?
laugh.gif

Didn't think my lace job would cause people to get all upset. lol. Like bigj505 bigj505 said I been lacing my shoes like this for years regularly in WDYWT thread

I made the cut, 4:31am from DF and 6:54am from UPS... 

Thats a sigh of relief.

Last edited:
Got my shipping tracking # this morning at 5:30 am. Delivery date is Wednesday. Coming from Italy thats heck of quick compared too Nike here in the US.

wonder if its a sizing issue. i ordered a 9 but i think you guy are bigger sizes.

wonder if its a sizing issue. i ordered a 9 but i think you guy are bigger sizes.

yeah im a 12 & my buddy who also grabbed a 12 got his info before i did & he ordered maybe an hr after me so its def not in the order of ordering... if that makes sense

Back
Top Bottom