Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Day 2 and no DF love :lol:
No more red shoes for you!!

:lol:

Btw, from what I recall df is an urban retailer in Italy. They are also one of the few there that has a tier 1/a jb status. I think what they do is move whatever left over inventory to their website, to make room for new releases in their stores. To keep up their jb account they have to move units, even if they have to sell internationally.

this D is so COOL and KIND shipping is Number 1!

They sent the package yesterday and when I checked it was already here in DUBAI UAE.

Receiving my pair tomorrow. will post the picture.

Thank you for sharing who ever you are. Thank you Infrared23 Fam.

Thanks man. Getting tired of hating on u guys. Wanna be part of the cool club :lol:

log into your account and check the order status....the email might not have gone out....happened to me once.

someone named ERP has my pair :tongue:

Status = Sent to Erp
you're good, tho you'll still hate till you get yours
FOZsjrj.jpg

Last edited:
Hope I'm not hit with a fee over $50. I've been hit a few times for $50 on just a $220 package. Even if I do....won't be returning.

Last edited:
Hope I'm not hit with a fee over $50. I've been hit a few times for $50 on just a $220 package. Even if I do....won't be returning.

Damn $50...? Where do you live? I ordered from END before total of $260 and got hit with only $34 fee from FedEx. Im in Cali too.

Damn $50...? Where do you live? I ordered from END before total of $260 and got hit with only $34 fee from FedEx. Im in Cali too.

the fees aren't the same for some reason. we've seen some evil ones and some nice ones on this site. the Brokerage fee is something different also.

My delivery is today. I've never been hit with customs before when ordering from overseas sites, like crooked tongues and hanon. If you get customs feed is there a form detailing them? Is it sent later? I've heard some guys just say the driver asks for the money which is sketchy to me.

Ughhh, I hate everybody that was able to order lol. I'm still searching for an 8.5. By the time I saw the post, the smallest they had was 9.5.

My delivery is today. I've never been hit with customs before when ordering from overseas sites, like crooked tongues and hanon. If you get customs feed is there a form detailing them? Is it sent later? I've heard some guys just say the driver asks for the money which is sketchy to me.

From my experience... The Fee bill was sent via mail a few weeks later.

From my experience... The Fee bill was sent via mail a few weeks later.

If im not mistaken

ups/usps is money before package
fedex/dhl will bill later

also customs or not this is the fastest ive EVER seen a package move. i have packages from 3 states over that hasnt moved but this has 16 updates already :lol:

DF mightve got a loyal customer outta this :smile:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom