Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Feels bad man. I got my refund already if it makes any difference.

Anyone who didn't get shipment should contact them too. :frown:

Damn that sucks... Seems like they have a lot less size 9s than bigger sizes. Specially you ordered yours 15 hours before mines.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow curious too see how much I'm gonna get charged, If I do get any charges delivery day. My checkout fee was 179.99.

Last edited:
Ughhh, I hate everybody that was able to order lol. I'm still searching for an 8.5. By the time I saw the post, the smallest they had was 9.5.
You must of logged on hrs later. I think they still had most sz for atleast an hr or so.

Wow curious too see how much I'm gonna get charged, If I do get any charges delivery day. My checkout fee was 179.99.
Good one. For a second there I thought you meant Dollars.
I'll be heading to 7-11 tonight to make that money order for tomorrow when they come knocking.
$25.02; No less, but hey sure, they wouldn't mind a little more. - In my postman's own words.

Last edited:
You can probably hold them at the ups facility.

Good idea, how does the money order option work though? First time on this route.

I'm pretty sure since you would be grabbing from the facility, they have a credit card machine. I would call and double check to be sure. Drivers have to collect mo or checks so that a paper trail can be established and so that he can't pocket the money.

Strangely enough, mine didn't have any of such contraptions. Strictly m/o or cheque I believe.

Last edited:
I need to find out how much my custom bill will be before delivery so I can have the money order ready

Last edited:
I need to find out how much my custom bill will be before delivery so I can have the money order ready
Might want to give ups a call and give them your tracking number, they might be able to pull something up?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom