Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Anybody got their bank frozen for trying to order through sneaker n stuff on Saturday? Lol do you know how long the process it should take to unfrozen it.

I wouldnt have to pm you.

Trust me they exist and they are out there.

Found one on twitter pretty easy actually
I can back you and say they are out there. I found one on Twitter without even looking for it. I already have my pair so it's no worries but if people take a few moments to search, they can be found. 

I can back you and say they are out there. I found one on Twitter without even looking for it. I already have my pair so it's no worries but if people take a few moments to search, they can be found. 

But who says these dudes are legit? I see these same dudes but they have no proof of being successful after nike fixed the links.

Last edited:
But who says these dudes are legit? I see these same dudes but they have no proof of being successful after nike fixed the links.

Pretty much. They are the same people who sell jimmy jazz links and fnl links. They are banking on evil side or someone on nt to post.

I saw a pair of these in real for the first time. They do have a pinkish hue in the sun at least. Nonetheless they are nicer than I thought

na no more than 72 hours. usually not even that long if you call and speak to someone.

Alright thanks. Sns said they would give me a refund within 3 days. But the bank account is frozen so I would still get my refund right? Sorry for all of these questions

LMAO, I'd love to believe that Nike gives a **** about early links and bots so that the real sneaker lovers can get the kicks rather than people who resell them. But at the end of the day Nike really only cares that they sell out. They dont give a **** who buys them as long as someone does. 

This is sneakers, not 9/11 my dude. Take off the tin foil hat

They fix little things here and there to keep things basically fair because obviously they get complains on their twitter and in emails. So they have to do something. But its really not that serious to them 

Last edited:
Man, the more and more I look at this thread the more I like these. Fingers crossed I get lucky with the relaunch.

Pretty much. They are the same people who sell jimmy jazz links and fnl links. They are banking on evil side or someone on nt to post.

They're aren't banking anymore. This one dude on my fb page gave us an early link where he enter in the prod code. He swear that it's legit and his boys been using it. Needless to say, "item not available" all the way thru 8:10 lol. I haven't seen that post anymore after that. ES said its dead so it's pretty much dead.

Heard a rumor that they actually took NDC stock and sent it to NOLA for the All-Star weekend. That may be what happen or may not be doesn't really matter either way, let's just hope they actually restock. Funny how everyone likes these now, prolly why I struck out on Sat. on my 14. O well I'm not paying 300-400 for these.

They're aren't banking anymore. This one dude on my fb page gave us an early link where he enter in the prod code. He swear that it's legit and his boys been using it. Needless to say, "item not available" all the way thru 8:10 lol. I haven't seen that post anymore after that. ES said its dead so it's pretty much dead.
I had a successful early link .. Ironically it was the Tiffany's ... But it depends what people consider "early". He was honest and said its like 5-10 seconds before Nike and he was correct. So its a help but if your comp is slow it makes no difference. 

@mattsos on twitter said 75K infrared 23s

limited, but not rediculous

anyone know how this stacks up against bel air 5 production #s?

^^^

This guy too
Weren't we just talkin about dudes doing this to their kicks a few days ago
roll.gif

I had a successful early link .. Ironically it was the Tiffany's ... But it depends what people consider "early". He was honest and said its like 5-10 seconds before Nike and he was correct. So its a help but if your comp is slow it makes no difference. 
non TLO early links dont matter

Back
Top Bottom