Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

no it wouldnt.... theres all kinds of sites and services for those. thats not a fix at all... would just make the whole process more annoying.

plus if you randomly get a word that is un-cryptable then you're ******. how would you feel about that? ****** and it wasnt even based on your speed/skill.

Grammar nazis gonna love this idea

I should've just had my friends pick me up a pair while in New Orleans for ASW. Pretty much everyone had a pair and it was easy buying one. :smh:

SCHOOLBOY Q's Album Leaked TODAY… That's Free and it Doesn't Drop Till Tuesday
mad.gif

On A BRIGHTER NOTE!!  

Got lucky last week. Popped by my local spot after the unclaimed pairs were released and got my size!
exactly.  i won a local raffle and was able to grab a second pair from the unclaimed stack

i didn't even bother trying this morning.  too many eyes on this release.  everyone who typically cops online from FL, FA, FNL, Champs, EB were locked in on Nike.Com @ 8a

So what we gonna do about it? People are mad but y'all not gonna do **** about it. So shut up and get ready to spend more of ya hard earn cash on a company who doesn't give a rat *** about you because they already got you under their spell. You're slaves to sneakers. They treat you like sluts. Y'all keep coming back for more. It's so sad it's comical..

I'm Not Sure If This Means There's a Grand Opening in the Mall or just Kids Foot Locker

But I seen Footlocker Post this on Instagram

Hopefully is both not just Kids FL

So let me get this right? Nike cancelled all the successful orders last weekend and then nobody got these today?

So what we gonna do about it? People are mad but y'all not gonna do **** about it. So shut up and get ready to spend more of ya hard earn cash on a company who doesn't give a rat *** about you because they already got you under their spell. You're slaves to sneakers. They treat you like sluts. Y'all keep coming back for more. It's so sad it's comical..

tell us how u really feel tho

So let me get this right? Nike cancelled all the successful orders last weekend and then nobody got these today?
i don't think anything happened that wasn't expected.  like i said, ALL EYES were on nike.com @ 8am today. 

normally the crowd would be split up because people would be trying to buy on FL, Champs, EB, FA, FNL and also standing in line doing fcfs

My pair just came in from EB. Just wow... Pics don't do these justice. Looks COMPLETELY different in person. This color really pops. Def not selling these

View media item 796258
FALSE:

even sluts get footwear

Last edited:
Reactions: ARK
I had the early link from last week still up and clicked ATC at 6:50- gave me the in line and then gave me an error code that it was removed from my cart...

roll.gif

u win @ this thread

Finished my job for an hour. Came back to like 4 new pages and there's no good news yet? I guess I have another reason to be really excited later when I see my package sitting in the living room. NDC failed hard this week.
You can say that again, thank God FNL came through. I'm chilling out on sneakers till the Carmine's...got the powders on lock so I'm good!

Back
Top Bottom