Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

His kicks, he can lace em however he wants
tired.gif

They're not on YOUR feet.

I bang with the lace job. Beats lacing em all the way to the top, hiding them behind the tongue or tying them so tight ur feet can't breathe. Laces complement a shoes appearance, and creative lace jobs make one stand out a bit from every other person wearing a pair of jays.

DF cart still showing over 20 pairs of size 13 in stock. Dudes in Italy must not care for these, but then again they dont have sneaker resellers as bad as we do.

Last edited:
Ended up getting another pair from DF for the wife. Going right on feet as soon as we get them!

DF cart still showing over 20 pairs of size 13 in stock. Dudes in Italy must not care for these, but then again they dont have sneaker resellers as bad as we do.
It's just crazy how a low key place gets SO many pairs. They had a **** ton of taxis and I guess these. Still have some other things too

welp... if everyone got their shipping info around the same time then that means I didn't make today's cut. :smh:

Got mine at 4:45 AM.... Good look to who posted the info... Gracias, Thanks, Ariverdeche!!!

all happiness till custom fees lol. crossing my fingers.

It's a process of happiness....
First the order submission : there's a chance!
then the shipping : o yeaaaa
The customs : :smh:
Then opened box : o yeaaaaaa

Most of us knew what we were getting into when making the order. Still cheaper than resale.

& if you're truly upset about customs it's not like you can't make your money back by selling to someone here for the "exact" price since it's under those resale prices.

Sold mine to an nt member and copped floor seats at wrestlemania.

While i miss having them as trade bait, jus a lil too pink and i like my toro 4 more. Which i rarely wear.

Got me within 50 feet of seeing undertaker lose and Rock Hogan and Stone cold all in the ring catchphrasin and chuggin beers.

Thank you toro Vi ! :wink: and im shocked sz13 still sittin

Back
Top Bottom