Jordan VI Midnight Navy - May 11, 2022

Can't wait for these. Still need to fix my OGs, it's a long term project that I will get to. Keeping them because we will NEVER get this quality of leather back...
20170815_204303.jpg

It’ll be expensive and a pain but you could sole swap with a pair of these 2021 retros. By the looks of it, you could use a nylon/tongue cover swap as well (and maybe a back pull tab swap). Would be really cool to see if you ever went through with this project.

It’ll be expensive and a pain but you could sole swap with a pair of these 2021 retros. By the looks of it, you could use a nylon/tongue cover swap as well (and maybe a back pull tab swap). Would be really cool to see if you ever went through with this project.

Already got the necessary parts for a sole swap. I just need to do it. I have other things going on right now that won't allow me to continuously work on it. I don't need to swap any of the other parts, they are still intact.

Never knew there was a Motorsport VI (2010) (last sale on goat $350). Today is the three year anniversary of the Tinkers.

Last edited:
In regards to 6s, I just want white infrareds to return already. These are nice but I'm trying to stick to OG colorways only. I do make exceptions occasionally but these aren't one of em. However, I hope they release a ton of these though so anyone that wants them can get them with ease

Never knew there was a Motorsport VI (2010) (last sale on goat $350). Today is the three year anniversary of the Tinkers.

Man I love those, didn’t cop because I was in school at the time. I’ve been too scared to buy a DS pair on resale because of crumbling issues and also because 6s up until a few years ago felt like bricks.

In regards to 6s, I just want white infrareds to return already. These are nice but I'm trying to stick to OG colorways only. I do make exceptions occasionally but these aren't one of em. However, I hope they release a ton of these though so anyone that wants them can get them with ease
Agreed on the non OGs. 90 plus percent of the non OGs basically waste space in my house lol. I've stopped buying them for the most part. The UNC 6s with the Carmine blocking will be had though.

Back
Top Bottom