Jordan VI Midnight Navy - May 11, 2022

Pretty pissed off about the date being pushed back. Was full blown ready to get it over with but oh well. Seriously love this colorway b. :smh:
It’s okay bro, we’ll get through this I won’t let you fall. Every dog has its day.
1634176333022.png

Kinda glad it got pushed back tbh. Doesn't feel like there is a lot of people enthusiastic about these and that's fine with me.

It doesn't say that they are going to be pushed back definitively it sez potentially. I guess they are just getting people ready just in case they have supply issues.
Let's hope your right.

This push back sucks

Makes me wonder about the cool greys, but so many people have them early it might be good.

This push back sucks

Makes me wonder about the cool greys, but so many people have them early it might be good.

I think those Gray XI will be OK for this Christmastime because the XI is Jordan Brand's annual December staple for hype and sales. I doubt they could squander that release, especially based on the season.

I think those Gray XI will be OK for this Christmastime because the XI is Jordan Brand's annual December staple for hype and sales. I doubt they could squander that release, especially based on the season.

it has nothing to do with being Jordan brand’s December staple and more to do with the port and shipping issues that are backed up and causing delays.

Back
Top Bottom