Jordan VII Miro Olympic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was browsing ebay and saw these and never knew the details on them. I looked on air-jordans.com and didnt see them. Were they a limited release or rare? This isn't a Legit check but I have never seen them. thanks for the help!

Those Olympic VII was dedicated to Michael Jordan and his team (The Dream Team 1992 Olympic Games in Barcelona, Spain).

Yes, it was a limited release. Less than 1,000 pairs in existence I believe.

The retail was around 300 dollars.

You can Google them for more pictures.....

air-jordan-7-olympic-miro-2.jpg

- Oh yeh, a lot of people don't really like these VII, but I love mines.
pimp.gif

These are pure art. There is a multi-color laces pack included also. They couldn't be sold in the U.S. because that pack resembled the Olympic rings andthere was a dispute over the lace colors.

From kicks on fire-Here are some detailed pictures of the Air Jordan 7 (VII) - Miró - Olympic Collection. We have seen pictures before, but now weknow about the story behind them. They are inspired by the colors and the international spirit of the Olympic Games, but it goes even deeper than that. Theshoes also draw inspiration from the late Spanish painter and sculptor Joan Miró who died only months before Michael Jordan and Team USA wonGold in the '84 Games. They feature a white base with an array of colors which form what is best described as an artistic pattern. They are slated torelease on July 3, 2008 at the Opium store in Barcelona. via NiceKicks.

moz-screenshot-1.png

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

I lot of ppl hate on them but this kid had em @ the Jordan Heads shoot @ the United Center & ppl were slurping him up

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

These are alright but not something I would wear in public though..I would just save in in the collection and keep it DS forever

i like em. all these people talking trash about them, in like 5 years, they'll be worth double

I love Air Jordan VIIs! They are my favourite model Jordan shoe, I have every single general release pair.....

.....apart from these! I wouldn't rock these if you paid me .....fugly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom