Jordan VII OC?

I'm new to niketalk and was wondering if anyone has any pictures of the Jordan VII OC that is coming out in a couple of months?

welcome to niketalk but i have no idea wut ur talkin about

do u mean the 7s comin in the pack or possibly the rumored carnival 7s? personally i think that was just a rumor

i'm talking about the 7's that are supposedly coming out in august and not the ones in the countdown pack.
I think oc means olympic celebration or something.
I saw it on the release dates not too long ago.

um i think ur talkin bout the 08' olympic celebration pack vii they release july 5th for $175 i believe o n welcome 2 NT

Don't worry about it. They're horrendous.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by sha2fresh

um i think ur talkin bout the 08' olympic celebration pack vii they release july 5th for $175 i believe o n welcome 2 NT
they actually don't release until August for the states, Barcelona is getting them a month early.

But yes there is a catalog pic of them floating around with info and such. I'm sure if you do a search you will find it.

Originally Posted by jds3092

thanks.
when u say pack, what comes with it?
these are NOT a pack. There's a matching shirt coming out with them but not packaged with them. The "Hares" are the ones in thecountdown package, not the "OC" Olympic Celebration.

08/2008 Air Jordan 7 OC
323313-161 White/Sport Red-Black-Metallic Gold
$175

^ yup that's the bastard child all right. one of the few shoes id put on the "no way in heck i'd cop even if i had a billion extra dollarschilling at my apartment screaming 'spend me!'" list

There's actually a video too, with gentry being interviewed and for a quick 3 seconds you see those 7s being passed by, it doesn't look bad in thevideo but that drawing is horrible. Either way I got a feeling these will sell. IMO it should have been a olympic 8 and continue the trend meaning, olympic 6s,olympic 7s.........olympic 8s?

Back
Top Bottom