Jordan VII White Infrared - June 30, 2023

1661967070267.png

These are sweet and all but enough with the IIs and VIIs give us VIII, X, and 15-23

This is an interesting point because they're saturating the market with the 2 going forward, but not that much with the VII.

They can keep the X and XV to XXIII tucked away.

Recently, I've been wondering if they're going to re-release the original colorways of the VIII next year since that model will be 30 years old. I definitely need a decent rehash of the Aqua VIII because I stupidly passed on the 2015 version that was re-released on Black Friday. I still can't believe I passed on those because I was content with the 2007 version I still have. In retrospect, I learned the 2007 version weren't a proper rehash because it omitted some color details on parts of them.

Cool concept, but would prefer these as Carmines. We need white Infra 6’s though!

That will always be their typical business model with integrating/crossing over original colorways with classic models onto other popular models.

Pass on these. Hate icy soles on 7s. But if there is some kind of pattern going on with JB, one can assume that OG white/infrared 6s are not too far behind IF they are drawing inspiration from that pair with these 7s.

This is an interesting point because they're saturating the market with the 2 going forward, but not that much with the VII.

They can keep the X and XV to XXIII tucked away.

Recently, I've been wondering if they're going to re-release the original colorways of the VIII next year since that model will be 30 years old. I definitely need a decent rehash of the Aqua VIII because I stupidly passed on the 2015 version that was re-released on Black Friday. I still can't believe I passed on those because I was content with the 2007 version I still have. In retrospect, I learned the 2007 version weren't a proper rehash because it omitted some color details on parts of them.

That will always be their typical business model with integrating/crossing over original colorways with classic models onto other popular models.
Bruh... Aqua VIIIs flooded the outlets in 2016 for $140... I'm still mad at myself for only getting one pair smh

I don’t know if someone saw these and just decided to call them infrareds, but this is the official colorway…

Air Jordan 7 Retro
White/Crimson-Black
CU9307-160
Summer ‘23

This reminds me of when the Black and Infrared 6s released in 2019. On Nike, they listed the Infrared as Crimson on the website but when we received the box it said Infrared.

Just give us the dang 6s. Leave it to JB to always be extra for no reason.

For real though. Their idea to broaden things up by incorporating/integrating classic colors and models is justifiably unlikable in most cases.

Like how you mentioned they should give us the White Infrared VI, they should have definitely given us the original VII pairs from 1992 this year like the Bordeaux, Hare and Playoffs since it's now the 30th anniversary of the VII and those colors instead of this mashup junk.

Back
Top Bottom