Jordan VIII 8 vs Jordan XI 11 low

For me, I would pick the VIII's. I dislike hooping in lows.

I hope you're comparing the VIII low and not the mid.

For me, I would pick the VIII's. I dislike hooping in lows.

I hope you're comparing the VIII low and not the mid.

To me that's like apples & oranges for the simple fact that I never ball on lows. I prefer the XI lows as a "chill" shoe but if I were to choose which one to ball in, I would go wit the VIIIs but not that colorway. I prefer the playoffs or the aqua CW.

To me that's like apples & oranges for the simple fact that I never ball on lows. I prefer the XI lows as a "chill" shoe but if I were to choose which one to ball in, I would go wit the VIIIs but not that colorway. I prefer the playoffs or the aqua CW.

I like the VIII's more, but id say the VIII's would be better for ball and the XI low's to chill. The XI I.E.'s are a nice shoe for summer, light, comfortable and the vents keep your feet nice and cool.

I like the VIII's more, but id say the VIII's would be better for ball and the XI low's to chill. The XI I.E.'s are a nice shoe for summer, light, comfortable and the vents keep your feet nice and cool.

The 11 low ie's are much more comfy in my opinion. The 8's (especially the hi-tops) feel like bricks. As stated before though, the 11s squeak when the insole comes into contact with water or sweat.

The 11 low ie's are much more comfy in my opinion. The 8's (especially the hi-tops) feel like bricks. As stated before though, the 11s squeak when the insole comes into contact with water or sweat.

Back
Top Bottom