Jordan X Dark Shadow- April 2018

Pure nostalgia cop for me. My father bought these for me, along with the powder blue / UNC X's in the same year, which was unheard. Believe it was fifth grade. Couldn't tell me nothing when I got on the court. Still have both OG pairs in my parents basement. As of at least a year ago neither had crumbled or shown any signs of sole separation.

Pure nostalgia cop for me. My father bought these for me, along with the powder blue / UNC X's in the same year, which was unheard. Believe it was fifth grade. Couldn't tell me nothing when I got on the court. Still have both OG pairs in my parents basement. As of at least a year ago neither had crumbled or shown any signs of sole separation.

You gotta be 33 or 34. And yeah you were the man if you had both of those!

You gotta be 33 or 34. And yeah you were the man if you had both of those!

33, my man. (Typing that out makes me feel really old)

Kids sizing so the price wasn't as bad and I'm positive my old man got the second pair on a deep, deep discount. (even still I can't remember getting two pairs of Jordan's in the same year except for the 10s)

These will sell day 1 because Jordan cut numbers. This may be best since it was getting weird seeing shoes like the Bred 13, Metallic 5, Aqua 8, and Maroon 6 sit. I see older heads going after these more so too

These will sell day 1 because Jordan cut numbers. This may be best since it was getting weird seeing shoes like the Bred 13, Metallic 5, Aqua 8, and Maroon 6 sit. I see older heads going after these more so too

Doesn’t start until after May 31st

its never best to limit an in demand product.

sales are hurting not because of production of one colorway but rather more shoe models released now more than ever. the consumer aint gonna buy every shoe just cuz its an air jordan

you did say they cut black cement 3 numbers and they made a ton of those

seems like they are keeping og retro colorways high and plus retro numbers low like they should have done all along
They did cut production on those. However, there was still a lot of pairs. 350k-500k pairs is around the average size of a GR. Holiday GRs are more plentiful. This has been explained many times. People just don’t want to believe it. Smaller numbers already started this year.

Last edited:
I didn’t want to repeat it because minds have already been made up. Royal 13s and Bred 9s sold out because 2018 gr numbers are smaller than 2017 gr numbers. Even the I’m Back 10s got small FSR in store, and you can check that thread for yourself.
Djfolk/Pinoe77 said this already but y’all don’t trust them.

Tbh, NT gets so snobby nowadays about info from Djfolk/Pinoe77 and other things which makes me less interested in the site.

I didn’t want to repeat it because minds have already been made up. Royal 13s and Bred 9s sold out because 2018 gr numbers are smaller than 2017 gr numbers. Even the I’m Back 10s got small FSR in store, and you can check that thread for yourself.

Tbh, NT gets so snobby nowadays about info from Djfolk/Pinoe77 and other things which makes me less interested in the site.
So has disagreeing or questioning a reputable source mean that's being snobby? Look, every big release has people that say its gonna be limited and some say there will be plenty. As we all get closer to a release it becomes more evident what its gonna be. I really don't read that hard into what others say about availability. If I want the shoe bad enough, I will find a way to get it retail or not.

Pretty much the same here.

Also, Xs are tanks. Like 1s.

honestly who gives a **** about production. it just makes you sound like those douche bag resellers that try to drum up paranoia so they can make a quick buck off of these sad boys who fall for it

you were the same guy who said the taxi xii was releasing this week following what those guys said

dont believe everything you hear

and if it makes you less interested in this site because we dont praise dj bloke and pinus77 and follow their every word then dont let the door hit you on the way out

niketalk been around simce 1999 and its gon be around after dudes who worship youtube ****** leave

So has disagreeing or questioning a reputable source mean that's being snobby? Look, every big release has people that say its gonna be limited and some say there will be plenty. As we all get closer to a release it becomes more evident what its gonna be. I really don't read that hard into what others say about availability. If I want the shoe bad enough, I will find a way to get it retail or not.
Hype is something that at times makes availability a non factor. Most XIs drops are like that. What’s snobbish is bashing those posting the info and denying every piece of info that comes out, and then trying to imply credibility is shot. You can speculate all you want. The way I look at it, Djfolk and Pinoe drop release info and availability. To accept one and deny the other is wild to me. A lot of folks on NT have plainly stated they don’t like Pinoe for some reason. No one said the black cement 3 would be limited like an OG 1, just that they’d be much less plentiful. They were still a huge dropIt’s all semantics. I’m tied of talking about it be honest.

I said it was a rumor every time. I al
honestly who gives a **** about production. it just makes you sound like those douche bag resellers that try to drum up paranoia so they can make a quick buck off of these sad boys who fall for it

you were the same guy who said the taxi xii was releasing this week following what those guys said

dont believe everything you hear
so questioned its legitimacy in the same thread buddy.

NT just loves witch hunts lol. I’m no reseller and have been very vocal about my disdain for them. Can we stop diluting the thread now???

Back
Top Bottom