Jordan X Dark Shadow- April 2018

If they are on par with the last Chicago release then I’m in. I have the cdp 10s and have to say I like the funky contrast sock liner but like the original look as well.

I was at a friends house when the 95 playoffs Gm 1 took place watching Jordan drop 48 pts against Zo and LJ. Just another game I remember where I was when it happened. We both wanted so bad to see the shoes he was wearing. We knew they were 10s but them being all black, the detail didn't show on a 95 telecast. The pair kinda got overshadowed by the concord and the 45 blacks in the second round . But now being able to finally get a pair is great. We were trading basketball cards that night. And yes, I already had a 45 jersey. Still have it to.

The box should have come back with the 45 stitched 10s when they were "remastering".

I'm not mad though. This all but confirms they will be with the concords. Cant wait till the 21st

Aren't 10s one of the narrowest Jordans? These are hot but I don't know if I can rock 'em and can't go up a .5 size. :rolleyes

I can only imagine what the Concords will look like if they come in this box, covered in the Black wrapping paper

I’m guessing the Concords Get gimmicky packaging instead of the OG. IMO, the OG 11 box is a downgrade from the new 11s box anyway

Back
Top Bottom