Jordan X Dark Shadow- April 2018

20180420_124000.jpg

Happy with em.

Although I had to go thru 6 pairs to find a match where both the left & right shoe were as flawless as possible.

20180420_124000.jpg

Happy with em.

Although I had to go thru 6 pairs to find a match where both the left & right shoe were as flawless as possible.

Curious to hear what where the issues.. Im not a stickler for the "quality" stuff but with that delicate suede. I wouldn't want a super botched pair.

Damn...I bought on EB and forgot I had $20 rewards at FNL. Can't cancel...they already sent it to shipping and I don't feel like shipping it back lol

Whatever, as long as they're good it doesn't matter. Just $20

You wont be disappointed, unless they are noticeably scuffed of course. Other than that, these are a near perfect retro.

Will FTL in store allow me to use VIP reward on these?? Online doesn’t allow. Used a $15 on the Shadows at my local FTA last week, not sure if FTL was different

damn nobody wanted these lol

:lol:

S***, I know right. I got on Finish Line, 20 after 10, and added a 12 to the cart, with ease. I'm so pissed, I couldn't get these. I'm over the limit on my PayPal credit, and they got rid of the "Pay after delivery" option. So, I'm ***ed out. I actually could've copped, but my money would be F'd up, for like 2 months, afterwards.

:smh

Once again, congrats to everyone who was able to cop, with ease. I know y'all are all wishing every release, could this easy.

So glad an OG release is easy cop. Gonna be chill and stroll through my mall to pickup my pair so I can relive the memories. :pimp:

haha.jpg
Just noticed the Hockey Boards in the background. They must have been switching from Hockey to Basketball, and MJ couldn't wait to practice

Mission accomplished. I could have had them below retail at FTL and FNL, but I've been waitlisted ever since my FTA reset. It didn't hurt me on black and red toes and game royals but I can't just depend on FTL.

If these sit I might get another pair.

Crazy. SNKRS app is buggin for real I just found this in my app inbox from 2 days ago
3238B8C2-1733-4F5D-8027-577EB097C398.png
it's been bugging. I was checking all day to see if i had exclusive access to the shadow 1's, only to find out later in the day and that it was sold out.

$152 out the door, good thing these aren't resell type of shoes...no lines nothing so now all of a sudden places are way more lenient with discounts when they know these things are sitting ducks lol. I always find it funny how staff and people act when something is all hyped up with resell value it seems like they hit you with made up rules and get strict on everything and its like you can't even try a pair on to see how it fits even if you want to, but with these they're begging you to try a pair on and walk around the store trying to push a desperate sale lol. I wish more shoes are "bricks" to the resellers so I can just cop everything for under retail in peace.

Curious to hear what where the issues.. Im not a stickler for the "quality" stuff but with that delicate suede. I wouldn't want a super botched pair.
Most common was glue stains well above the rubber where toe box met the suede/nubuck.
1 shoe the rubber near toe box was mis shaped , instead of being straight across it had a dip in it.
Last issue I encountered with these was leather near heel on 2 different sneaks was cut kinda low, another had like zero tumble on it.

Back
Top Bottom