Jordan X "Steel" 2018

Could be with the toe cap :nerd:

IMG_2112.JPG

If they are, in fact, releasing with the toe cap, I might have to buy a pair.

Didn't they just release 2013? I had them and stupidly sold them but these could be same as the 2013 release with slightly better material

Well see but I'm excited for these especially if they sit :lol:

Missed out on each release of these since the OG. Back in the day, I used to hate this colorway and the stripes somehow reminded of jail bars :lol: but they have grown on me since the 2005 retro. With or without the toe cap, I'll definitely be in for a pair or two this time.

My 05 retro is still super clean but if these have the toe cap, 1st day purchase! I had them when they released back in '95 (was a senior in HS). I always liked the toe cap on the steels. I'm ready!!!

Last edited:
Yeah drop these with the Toe Cap or JB can keep them...This is what, the third retro at this point...Switch it up...

Also...Where's the Shadows at JB? You can drop these multiple times but pass off that sorry CDP Shadow as the only retro for the colorway?

100% agreed on shadows. We honestly don't need another Steel or Chi 10 retro. Give us shadows or, even better, a proper, 1995 city pack retro.

100% agreed on shadows. We honestly don't need another Steel or Chi 10 retro. Give us shadows or, even better, a proper, 1995 city pack retro.

Speak for yourself. These will still sell solidly come release time and there are always those who never copped before or really like this colorway. Ironic because people who owned Bred 1's prior to 2016 didn't mind they were dropping again. What I do agree with is the notion that they need to retro another Shadow 10 or do the city pack 10's again.

Speak for yourself. These will still sell solidly come release time and there are always those who never copped before or really like this colorway. Ironic because people who owned Bred 1's prior to 2016 didn't mind they were dropping again. What I do agree with is the notion that they need to retro another Shadow 10 or do the city pack 10's again.

Quoting you on this for future reference if these end up sitting and going on disco.

Wow, interesting if they do release with a toe cap.

This could open up a whole new market for Nike: prototype IVs from DTRT, 1s with the dunk sole?, black/infrared VI with the toe cap..............

Wow, interesting if they do release with a toe cap.

This could open up a whole new market for Nike: prototype IVs from DTRT, 1s with the dunk sole?, black/infrared VI with the toe cap..............

Kinda like those horrid AJ 1.5 "The Return" releases?

Quoting you on this for future reference if these end up sitting and going on disco.

Even if they did, that more than likely wouldn't negate what I said about these selling solidly. Space Jam XI's went to outlets. Did they not sell? Also, before you start reaching and misinterpreting what I'm saying, I am not comparing either of these shoes. I am just using that as an example to state the obvious. Many shoes that sell well still make it to outlets. If these are produced in big quantities, I expect some outlets to receive them. Doesn't necessarily imply that these won't move at retail though.

Back
Top Bottom