Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

I said **** it and told a dude on ebay id pay 265 shipped via PayPal

The route anyone should go if they don't have these by now

Lol you serious? I cant believe they want over 3 bills for them.

They are in the business of making a $$. With the $50 off and shipped price of  $275 from a known legitimate shop sounds reasonable. If you compare to the previous post of $265 shipped off ebay.
oops, thought I was in the bred 12s thread

It's the old heads that are quick to denounce this Warriors team though, the Bulls comparisons started with them, these new kids dont know jack **** about the 90's Bulls aside from Michael Jordan...

The old heads got to live the Bulls era AND are living the Warriors era. The youngins didn't.

The debate is just getting started and will always be there IF the Warriors win the chip

My thing is, people keep pushing the line back saying "well the Bulls lost less playoff games"...

The shoe is specifically about the regular season record, which has been broken already

"The greatest SEASON ever", not "the greatest season, post-season, championship ever"

The 2007 Patriots have the best regular season record. So in my EPMD voice wat'chu saying [emoji]129300[/emoji]

These Warriors would CRUSH the 72-10 Bulls. I'm a Thunder fan and they CRUSHED US. And i saw the 72-10 Bulls. Steph and Klay are mutant 3 point shooters. The 72-10 XIs are probably my 4th favorites after the Concords, SJ, and Cool Greys. 

Are you stupid!? That's a real?

Last edited:
The shoe is specifically about the regular season record, which has been broken already

"The greatest SEASON ever", not "the greatest season, post-season, championship ever"

This is true, however no one cares about a regular season record of you don't win it all. It's viewed as a choke or hollow record.

I think the Warriors win it all. Makes for a good fantasy of matching teams from different eras, but since we'll all never know its hard to even be a serious topic.

If the Warriors win 3 or more titles they'll be considered an all time great team.

Thunder got crushed? That's news to me. I remember them being up 3 to 1 in the series in fact.

This.
Thunder just lucked out and failed in clutch time in game 6. Otherwise they would be now playing the cavs.

So warriors have monster 3 pts? Bulls had monster defense back then.
Harper, jordan, pippen and Rodman were elite defensive players.
Jordan could create any way to score against nowadays laughable NBA defense.

can't really compare the two teams without setting the style of the game. zone defense, backing down 5 secs, hand checking, etc..

Can I get a L/C on these please and thank you. eBay pics, seller has 2900+ scores only neg feedback was from a dumb buyer, just looking for reassurance. 

They need to drop them around the space jam release :rofl:

Imagine if he was still part of team Nike. The possibilities :smokin

Everyone see and goes by that 2-4 Finals record.. To me, to be in the top 10 greats is all about overall numbers, achievements, and years. Championships are cherry on top. You need multiple rings to be considered top 10... Lebron's numbers and achievements are all up there. I think it comes down to preference.

I agree. It's bs that people place rings above all else. There hasn't been such a dominant player that carries his team every season like LBJ since Jordan. That is a fact. If he had developed a stronger post up game a decade ago, it would've made him more dominant. There's a sick video with Lebron getting a lesson from Hakeem. That man can still move. Beautiful movement and a reminder of his great 94 & 95 wins.

:rofl: 80's babies fuming in their graves

Those are straight up trash compared to the 72-10s and everyone knows it. AJ XI = greatest show of all time. No shoe will ever come close to matching its class and elegance on and off the court. Meanwhile Curry has those ugly *** low Chefs lmao!

:rofl: 80's babies fuming in their graves

Those are straight up trash compared to the 72-10s and everyone knows it. AJ XI = greatest show of all time. No shoe will ever come close to matching its class and elegance on and off the court. Meanwhile Curry has those ugly *** low Chefs lmao!

I'm not really an XI fan, give me the XIIs any day over the XIs, i do like the breds, and these 72-10s but thats it, the rest of the XI cws are garbo IMHO

I'm not really an XI fan, give me the XIIs any day over the XIs, i do like the breds, and these 72-10s but thats it, the rest of the XI cws are garbo IMHO

XIIs over a fresh pair of Concords, DMPs or Jams??!! The taxis are a classy shoe no doubt, but dudes get married rocking concords. I don't think that can be pulled off with another shoe.

The Curry 1's flew off shelves, stores did raffle tickets for them. Especially the "Championship Pack", "Birthday's", and "Gold Banners". Curry is way more marketable, positive, and just overall more fun to watch than Lebrick James.

raNCvto.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom