Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

I impulse bought these after just strolling into Footaction during allstar weekend and seen that they restocked

next to the Breds and Space Jams, i just dont get that "feeling"... I think seeing how bad these age with the yellow soles has something to do with it as well
they are basically Bred/Spacejams

Pretty easy to cart, but passed, a bit over priced vs they other packs they offered, the Gamma and the Chicago were a bit more reasonable given the more desirable nature of the shoes.

I would cop but the clothes wouldn't fit me anyway. Better to just buy off the bay or stock x or something

Yeah need these to round out my 11 mid collection. Don't shoot me but I smell a low version in 2019. All speculation, no sources.

Just got these in from StockX. These might be my favorite pair in my collection? Look even better in hand

IMG_5325.JPG

Well ****, I only just saw this right now and went over to see if they're still up. Sure enough, I was able to cart and check out. I've been eyeing these on eBay and StockX for a while, so hopefully they don't cancel on me (or send a busted pair).

God damn it, that's my size too and I've been eyeing these also. Ugh. Can't find them now, must have been the only pair?

Huh, I'm still seeing them, and am able to add to cart. Here's the direct link.

Thank you! Just ordered a pair. I hope both of our orders ship and they're not damaged and the boxes are in decent shape. They didn't show up when I searched for them so I just gave up hope.

Last edited:
Size 13 restock on Eastbay right now.

I placed my order 5 min after the notification went out, received order confirmation immediately, but was told the order was “unfillable” after I called this afternoon asking for a status update. I understand it was a long shot, but they need to have a quicker notification process. I shouldn’t have to wait 4 days and be the one to initiate communication to find out they oversold. On top of that, it’s going to take an add’l 3-5 business days for the pending charge to drop off.

I placed my order 5 min after the notification went out, received order confirmation immediately, but was told the order was “unfillable” after I called this afternoon asking for a status update. I understand it was a long shot, but they need to have a quicker notification process. I shouldn’t have to wait 4 days and be the one to initiate communication to find out they oversold. On top of that, it’s going to take an add’l 3-5 business days for the pending charge to drop off.
I hate that quick to take my money but I got to wait 3-5 business days just to get mine

Ugh, that's not promising for my pair either then lol. What does your status say on Eastbay? Mine says "Released to ship" but it hasn't moved from there in a few days.

Ugh, that's not promising for my pair either then lol. What does your status say on Eastbay? Mine says "Released to ship" but it hasn't moved from there in a few days.

That’s what mine said until I called. Cancellation email from Eastbay came at 5:08PM tonight.

“Dear GoHawks,
We were unable to ship the item(s) below from order XXXXXXXXX due to lack of availability from the manufacturer. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. If we can be of assistance in selecting an alternate item, please contact us at 1-800-628-6301 or internationally at 1-715-261-9588. Thank you for your continued business.

Sincerely, Eastbay Customer Service”

It's not coming same thing happened to me on the 82 restock

Back
Top Bottom