Jordan XI Adapt DEC 30, 2020

WTF
Screenshot 2020-11-11 at 2.03.19 PM.jpg

Guess you're post beat mine, my post is gone now. Just wondering why even make something like this Jordan 11 LA lights fusion is what they look like.
Screenshot_20201111-160654_Chrome.jpg

I wonder how that cushion is set up. This might be THE shoe to have in the league this season.

I like how that little description says, "25 years after Tinker's sketches showed his intent to make a lace-less shoe ..."

Yeah, well, these HAVE laces, they're just really thin and controlled by a little motor. So that's really not the same thing LOL

I like how that little description says, "25 years after Tinker's sketches showed his intent to make a lace-less shoe ..."

Yeah, well, these HAVE laces, they're just really thin and controlled by a little motor. So that's really not the same thing LOL
Has anyone ever heard Tinker talking about the XI with a lace less concept? Ever? I know I havent.

$500 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Has anyone ever heard Tinker talking about the XI with a lace less concept? Ever? I know I havent.

You know they gotta attach some BS story to try and sell the gimmick to the sheep

It's all because of that one drawing in Driven From Within. Just tried to find it quick on google but couldn't, but it's made the rounds before. Not a good reason to actually make this shoe LOL

If I was at my place, I could pull out the book and take a pic of the sketch in question, but I'm sure someone else will dig it up.

For real though, who the **** needs to use their phone to tie their shoes? Tinker never dreamed of this **** 25 years ago. He wanted a speed lacing system. And that began with the 9. Those guys have lost their minds with all this. We buy into THIS, were telling them to continue with more models down the road. INSANE.

Back
Top Bottom