Jordan XI Adapt DEC 30, 2020

The 33 had a little pull tab to lock the shoe down. Its the same thing except without actually doing it. Here we are two years later and the concept has been abandoned for a reason. It does not hold up. And I have a hard time believing they found the fix. It appears to have that same "NASA" shoe string in it.
Some have a hard time understanding the difference between innovation and gimmick. This is a gimmick release and some are gonna be quite pissed when they see the result first hand. For 5 Bills. NO guys. Save yourself the trouble.

At least one site is misreporting this as the AIR Jordan XI Adapt.

Would it really be that difficult for them to drop zoom air insoles in?

Maybe it doesn't make as much difference as i think.

F the modesty. This is not cool. If they want cool just make the damn shoes in my avi available to the public.

Do Nike actually own that design?

Honestly and all jokes aside, how the F are they gonna charge $500 for these? The existing Adapt models are expensive but way less. What, because they appear to include some stupid crap watch that costs $4 to make, and because they're an XI? Total BS. Regular XI retros cost $220, which is already a joke. So they're saying the addition of the Adapt tech is worth $280? These'll probably sell out quick because there won't be that many pairs, and there are enough morons out there who think they'll give them social-media clout or whatever. But this shoe and price are straight-up unintentional comedy.

:lol:
Hey, I ain't trying to offend anyone who likes and wants them, brotha. My real point was to the bigger thing of how they have no shame in exploiting a model like the XI and bending consumers/fans over. $500 MSRP for these is ridiculous LOL
I think they way overpaid for the technology of the lacing system and are trying to recoup on it. Limited runs kind of dictating that but, in any world, the only adapt worth 500 is the BTTF shoe.

The 33 had a little pull tab to lock the shoe down. Its the same thing except without actually doing it. Here we are two years later and the concept has been abandoned for a reason. It does not hold up. And I have a hard time believing they found the fix. It appears to have that same "NASA" shoe string in it.
Some have a hard time understanding the difference between innovation and gimmick. This is a gimmick release and some are gonna be quite pissed when they see the result first hand. For 5 Bills. NO guys. Save yourself the trouble.
I don’t know how the lacing system could hold up if you’re actually playing or active in them. I bought 2 pairs of 33’s and they are GREAT hooping shoes, but the lacing mechanism popped on the left shoe after about 8 months of indoor ball only twice a week on one of my pair. I liked the pull tab lacing concept, but I think if you putting stress on anything it’s just a matter of time before it breaks down. Unfortunately shoes just aren’t made to last anymore.

I'm gonna give it a shot
1605189193570.png

At least one site is misreporting this as the AIR Jordan XI Adapt.

Would it really be that difficult for them to drop zoom air insoles in?

Maybe it doesn't make as much difference as i think.

Do Nike actually own that design?

Without being presumptive, yes. They already dropped them twice without lacing tech (2011) then again in like 2015/16 with it but both times were like auctions and super small quantities so you had to have extra deep pockets to cop. It wasnt like an actual public release. That was only 4 years ago.

That on foot pic makes them look even worse lol. Whoever said ski boots was 100% accurate lol. These are bad and they could've easily just made another Jordan XI available instead of something that laces itself with an app. Swing and a miss in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom