Jordan XI Appreciation Post vol. performance wise

I still haven't come up on a pair of shoes that felt better or more comfortable than the xi's when playing ball. I had two pair of space jams andwould wear one for ball but wore them so much that I tore them up.
I still got all the colorways but don't want to wear them for fear of ruining them but its like having a ferrari in the garage but you can't drive it.

i dont blame youi have bred's n cool grey i only wear my cdp breds n my retros are ds still

i want some space jams but the price

im sure ill get some soon

great shoe, cool grey is my tru holy grail
It was released on march 3rd, and I joined NT march 15th of the same year
pimp.gif

tsk. tsk. Look at the cautionary tale thread.. if you do not wear, you will mourn 'em. rock your shoes, nothing lasts forever...

For some reason i felt like my Cool Greys felt better than my Breds when i balled in them, i dont know if anybody feels the same. It might have been thematerial. But I loved playin in my cool greys though. I gotta get another pair.

FEEL YOU MAN I CAN'T EVEN BARE TO SEE MYSELF WEAR MY 11'S EVEN THO I ONLY GOT THE CDP ONES SO I CAN ONLY IMAGINE THE THINGS YOU GUY WITH OG'S AREGOING THREW LOL

space jams for some reason are way more comfy than the dmp 11s and they are lighter too

^

that's cause of the production year.

comparing dmps to sj and cg.. they definitely cheap out on the material these days.

i miss the days when they made jordans for people to actually hoop in, not just wear casually.

my og bred xi's are so comfy and i copped da cdp xi's and wuz disapointed i like th old stuff to ball in and wear they had more cushioning and thesupport wuz awesome jb needs to get on there a game

Originally Posted by guerilla law

tsk. tsk. Look at the cautionary tale thread.. if you do not wear, you will mourn 'em. rock your shoes, nothing lasts forever...
Great way to look at it....

i still to these day ball in a pair of og concord 11s....and they are one of the best shoes IMO to hoop in...of course a half size up, but they have held uppretty well all this time and still grip the court pretty well....

and solfob just rock em mane...they are meant to b worn...u would hate to look in ur box and see them crumbling away b4 u even got a chane to give them someshine...wear ur kicks homie!

Originally Posted by jupeezy

i still to these day ball in a pair of og concord 11s....and they are one of the best shoes IMO to hoop in...of course a half size up, but they have held up pretty well all this time and still grip the court pretty well....

and solfob just rock em mane...they are meant to b worn...u would hate to look in ur box and see them crumbling away b4 u even got a chane to give them some shine...wear ur kicks homie!
Your OGs fit a half size too small?

Originally Posted by raptors29

My Space Jams had terrible grip indoors.

Yeah my Concords had terrible grip as well. I always felt the XI had a sloppy fit on the court. I don't think they had a heel counter. Also the tongueconstantly slide down on them.

Truth about the DMPs. I wore mine for about 5-6 days of pickup and the carbon fiber cracked and the "patent leather" cracked on the sides where thetoes bend as well. On top of that the left shoe had a nasty seem that tore about my left pinkie toes.

While the XIs look good, they suck for hoopin. There are a lot of shoes much better for playing. From the Jordan line XIV, XIII, XIX, XXI...

The grip on my 11's sucked too at first. But after wearing them casually outdoors for a few weeks then using them indoors, the grip was awesome.

the grip on the retros weren't as good as the og's IMO.....andfattoo my og's are a half sizde bigger....size 12....i rock a size 11.5

Back
Top Bottom