Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

Air Jordan 11 Retro “Clear”
Colorway: Black/Clear/White/Metallic Silver
Style Code: CT8012-011
Release Date: Holiday 2020
Price: $220

Anxious for everyone’s opinion on these. Not sure if I like them but maybe you can convince me otherwise. I think the price should be $200.

No idea why they’re being all extra with releases like this. Like why don’t they make cherry highs? Or Breds with red patent uppers and black outsoles? Concords with black replacing the concord and red outsoles? It seems like there are some obvious, simple cws of 11s they could make that would appeal to many people.

No idea why they’re being all extra with releases like this. Like why don’t they make cherry highs? Or Breds with red patent uppers and black outsoles? Concords with black replacing the concord and red outsoles? It seems like there are some obvious, simple cws of 11s they could make that would appeal to many people.
This. Give me a white or black upper and pick the color for the patent. Crap like this is giving the 11 the 12 treatment for bad color blocking and execution.

Gentry will Gentry

I refuse to believe that these will have translucent patent mudguard. I really hope these mock ups and rumors turn out to be wrong. No way these would look even decent constructed like this. I know you’ve been telling us to “Just Do It” all these years Nike, but this time, really DON’T!!

Whats wrong with concord on the red outsole? Youve upset the playoff 7s. I’ll tell them youre sorry.

Back
Top Bottom