Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

Since we're story telling.... I gave up on Jordans after the Aqua 8 in '93. I started out with the 4 and purchased one new model each year until the 8. The 7 was OK, but really longed for visible air as that tech is what really got me in those days. The 8 was bulky and hot. I thought the 9 and 10 were boring. When I saw the 11, I thought they were the worst yet. I believe I saw the Concords in-store. Why would I want patent leather on my shoes...they would scratch so easily (back then we had one pair for the school year and wore them rain or shine), and the white mesh and translucent outsole would add to the disaster. Not to mention no visible air! Anyway, moved onto Cole Haans with visible air, and "more appropriate" for work. Didn't get back into Jordans until 2013!!!

I have a few 11s now and they do look awesome. I would have worn them to my wedding had I owned a pair back then. I don't tend to wear them as regularly though as 3s, 4s. I like these Jubilees; they look very fresh, though not sure I can justify keeping them as I always reach for my Space Jams (or shall I say black Concord PEs), or Playoffs. Still have Concords DS due to the mental block of how they'll look once they hit the ground. (And I don't like having DS shoes.)

One of the comments said they just wanted to show what it looked like ?
Weak click bait 🙄
Sh$! makes me look ridiculous!

AD733A7A-4C7E-4627-97EE-1AD88E5B98B7.gif

Back
Top Bottom