Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

How about a chlorophyll ‘concord’ version? Lol

Clear sole, green pods, green jumpman jordan on the black tongue tag and lil jumpman too i guess, black main jumpman, gray carbon

iffy parts; gray leather heel piece, white mesh? Gray lace loops? .......

Speaking of gray lace loops, hows about a steel 11? Black outsole. White pl, midsole and black mesh/tongue. Steel gray lace loops. Black jmpmn, steel tongue tag strip. Checkerboard liner. Black carbon. Yellow or blue pods like the jumpman on steels

Iffy part would be if they did stripes on the outsole where the lines are grooved out
1585739090978.jpeg

How about a chlorophyll ‘concord’ version? Lol

Clear sole, green pods, green jumpman jordan on the black tongue tag and lil jumpman too i guess, black main jumpman, gray carbon

iffy parts; gray leather heel piece, white mesh? Gray lace loops? .......

Speaking of gray lace loops, hows about a steel 11? Black outsole. White pl, midsole and black mesh/tongue. Steel gray lace loops. Black jmpmn, steel tongue tag strip. Checkerboard liner. Black carbon. Yellow or blue pods like the jumpman on steels

Iffy part would be if they did stripes on the outsole where the lines are grooved out
1585739090978.jpeg
I like the idea except the last part. I’d just go with a black or dark smoke outsole with gray pods.
Also thinking it might look a little weird since the gray straps don’t carry across the tongue like on the 10s.

Would be reeeeally nice if this *clear* nonsense is dumped in favor of a true Columbia to accompany the lovely Trinity pack.
Right cut correct blue and no damn backwards facing jumpman...matter of fact can we just do away with the whole backwards Jumpman in general?

If they come out like they were described in the video RustyShackleford RustyShackleford posted I'm in for 3. Give me a gamma pair with silver accents all day. I just hope it's either a mesh or leather upper. I'm good with the sude/nubuck upper crom thr cap and gown pair.

There’s a womens SE pair dropping either October or November.
Style Code: CZ3621-001
Color: Black/White-Black
Price: TBA
Mock ups
1588471131109.jpeg
1588471154838.jpeg

Maybe we will finally see Juanita or Yvette rock a pair.

Back
Top Bottom