Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

There’s a womens SE pair dropping either October or November.
Style Code: CZ3621-001
Color: Black/White-Black
Price: TBA
Mock ups
1588471131109.jpeg
1588471154838.jpeg

Maybe we will finally see Juanita or Yvette rock a pair.
The women's pairs have been trash up until the upcoming concord lows. Maybe the pink snakeskin pair was ok. That being said, I would imagine the women's pair being more like thr first render. There is always some unnessary material on the womens xis. I was very disappointed with the white and grey pair last year. Had they just been grey patent I would have bought 2. I have no hope for the women's pair, even with a simple black and white colorway as something will be unnecessary and will ruin the shoe.

So if these come as described in the video then I’m back in lol that “clear” Nonsense was what was throwing me off but if these are basically Gammas with high pl cut and silver accents I’m definitely copping especially since I passed on the cap and gowns.

Update from Solecollector today. Different color description and there dropping on December 12. No Pictures in hand yet.
Air Jordan 11 Retro
Release Date:
12/12/20
Color: Black/Multi-Color/White/Multi-Color
Style #: CT8012-011
Price: $220

What if the PL was like a holgram color , with a white midsole and a matching icey sole?!

I never was thinking clear patent leather. I always thought it would be some patent leather with an effect that changes and flip flop colors. Similar to those iridescent low 11's......but much better. Maybe like an pearl or oyster like effect with different colors. But, we shall see. So far, this may be the first 11's holiday release I miss of they don't come out looking spectacular

I never was thinking clear patent leather. I always thought it would be some patent leather with an effect that changes and flip flop colors. Similar to those iridescent low 11's......but much better. Maybe like an pearl or oyster like effect with different colors. But, we shall see. So far, this may be the first 11's holiday release I miss of they don't come out looking spectacular

That could be pretty cool.

This is right around the time a potato camera “first look, sneak peak” stolen sample with no midsole picture should be leaking. Just be patient

Back
Top Bottom