Jordan XI Jubilee Holiday 2020

1590957372404.jpeg

23isback.com

At least I don't have to get up early on a Saturday in Early-Mid December, sit online with different browsers up logged in to different foot sites, having to constantly click a button to "Stay logged in" on every one of those pages...and SNKRS on my phone, and spam that add to cart in my size this year...see? Bright side...

Yeah this would be a disappointment compared to recent holiday seasons where we have gotten playoff 11s, space jam 11s, etc.

I’ll wait and see like everybody else, maybe they’ll hit it out the park with a Fire new retro+ cw, but the fact that it’s not going to be OG and the that CW includes “clear” are not great signs. Seems like part of the shoe will be destined to yellow like most clear or icy sneaker features they’ve offered.

Yeah this would be a disappointment compared to recent holiday seasons where we have gotten playoff 11s, space jam 11s, etc.

I’ll wait and see like everybody else, maybe they’ll hit it out the park with a Fire new retro+ cw, but the fact that it’s not going to be OG and the that CW includes “clear” are not great signs. Seems like part of the shoe will be destined to yellow like most clear or icy sneaker features they’ve offered.
It would be awesome if they changed there mind and dropped this trophy room pair and donated some of the proceeds to people who have Chronomentrophobia (Fear of clocks).
1591503324821.jpeg

So it looks like we might be essentially getting Silver DMP 11s. I remember that some DMPs had the “JORDAN” on the eyelets, but I don’t really remember what was the reason some had it while some didn’t. Was it just a sample pairs thing? Either way, I’m all the way in!
E3567B57-940F-4046-AF08-1FDAFA0ACC01.jpeg
Not bad Jb ! I like the clear sole look give me 72-10 vibes

So it looks like we might be essentially getting Silver DMP 11s. I remember that some DMPs had the “JORDAN” on the eyelets, but I don’t really remember what was the reason some had it while some didn’t. Was it just a sample pairs thing? Either way, I’m all the way in!
E3567B57-940F-4046-AF08-1FDAFA0ACC01.jpeg
Iirc the lettering bled onto the codura mesh but some pairs slipped out to retail.

Memba how the Reebok Questions are inspired by the XI? Well the lettering now looks like it's ripping off the Question.

Not bad Jb ! I like the clear sole look give me 72-10 vibes
True. I guess if I had one issue, it’s the fact that we’ve gotten the 72-10s in 2015, and the Space Jams in 2016. As an 11 fan, I’ve gotten all the holiday 11 releases, including those two. And while they’re both dope IMO, they’re pretty similar. These Silver DMPs are super dope IMO, but I’m not gonna lie and act like they’re leaps and bounds different. But I also realize that the winning formula for an 11 is you either do an all black upper with white midsole and color on the hits and/or outsole, or you do an all white upper wrap the mudguard with whatever color and a clear outsole.

I like, a little bland but I do like alot :pimp:

silver plate jumpman is nice too, not bad JB, not bad at all..

Would have been nice if they did something other than the milky white sole, maybe all clear, these yellowed will probably look nice

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom